POV: Jin
"No, no, no, you don't have to stay with me like that..." I told him weakly, still in his arms.

"You're sick! Because of me! The least I could do is stay at home with you and help you get better, hyung, so please, just listen,"

"Ugh, where are you taking me, Jiminie?" I groaned.

"To my room, of course," he mumbled back, kicking open the door with his leg. "Now rest," he ordered, putting me on the bed.

"Are you just going to sit there and wait for me to get better?" I laughed. "You know, I'm fine."

"You look pale, hyung," he stated. "Like a vampire,"

"Yes, well, I'm sorry if I'm not tanned like you!" I joked, as he pulled the covers up.

"Yeah, but still, you've gone chalk white," he frowned. "You have to stay in bed until you get better,"

"Why didn't you take me to my own room instead of yours? Aren't you gonna get sick when you sleep here tonight?" I told him.

"Who says I have to sleep here tonight?" he grinned.

"What does that mean?" I narrowed my eyes. "Don't tell me you're one of those dirty-minded perverts who think about sex 24/7," I sighed.

"Excuse me, hyung, but you are definitely not one to chat!" he whined. "You watch the porn that Namjoon downloads onto the computer, just like the rest o-"

"Whatever! I'm okay, you don't have to take care of me, or whatever you call this,"

"You're not,"

"I am, too,"

"You're not,"

"I am!"

"You really aren't, hyung," he shook his head.

"I a- ugh, fine, I give up," I muttered, rolling to my side. "I'm cold, Jimin, how do you sleep with this weird towel thing?"

"Hang on, I'll get you a blanket,"
he rushed out of the room and came back with my familiar pink duvet. "There we are, home sweet home," he laughed.

"Shut up, Jimin," I pulled the covers up. "I want to sleep, and I'm tired, but I'm still cold," I whined. "Even with this!"

"Hang on, I've got an idea," he said, and then there were a few silent moments.

I pulled the covers down again so that I could see, and Jimin was standing there, half naked, his abs exposed.

"W-what are you doing, Jimin?!" I screamed, going bright red. I didn't expect to see Jimin stripping. "I swear, Jimin, if you go any further than taking your shir-"

"Why?" he frowned. "You don't want to see my beautiful body?" he smirked. "Ha, I'm just kidding, did you think I was going to give you a strip tease?" his face softened. "Move over and give me some space,"

I slowly scooted to the end of the bed as he lifted up the covers and laid down next to me. I could feel my cheeks burning as he moved closer to me.

"Hyung!" he giggled, getting even closer to me. I was still on my side, and I could feel his warmth against my back. "Let me get closer to you!"

"What did you just say?"

Without any warning, he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him.

"Here, shh, hyung, now you're not cold anymore," he whispered into my ear. "I'm here to make you warm, okay? Now, go to sleep like a good hyung,"

"F-fine," I mumbled, but little did he know, he made me feel safer than anybody else in the world.

I felt safe by his warmth.