十八

POV: Jin
"Stop with all of the fucking lies! You don't fucking love me, you love Jungkook, and you have been with him for like a year! How am I supposed to believe you after crushing me with false hope?!" I screamed, my voice going scratchy and hoarse.

"Well, you have to believe me!" Jimin yelled back, tears welling up in his eyes. "I'm promising you now, I am telling the truth! 100%! Please, I love you, don't do this! Don't do this to us, don't do this to me, don't do this to yourself,"

"W-what do you mean, you love him? In a platonic way, right?" Jungkook quietly asked. "You still love me, don't you?"

Namjoon walked outside after seeing the commotion from one of the bedrooms inside and stared to panic, with Taehyung following right beside him.

"Hyung! Please! Get off the roof! It's dangerous! Don't you dare think of doing anything funny up there! No!" Namjoon yelled, pointing at me with a worried expression.

"Hyung..." Taehyung called out with a raspy voice. "Please, hyung, get to your senses and come down from there!"

"I'm gonna jump," I said slowly. I took a small step forward and looked directly down. "I am going to jump," I repeated again. "Because enough is enough and this bullshit has to stop!"

Then, without saying anything, Jimin ran inside and he quickly ended up on the rooftop, where I was.

I turned around to face him, and I saw tears streaming down his face. He dashed towards me and grabbed my wrist, pulling me forwards.

It was still raining outside and the floor was slippery as ever, but we managed to stand still with falling.

"You don't understand how much you mean to me, Seokjin! Don't break my heart like this, don't! If you jump, I'll jump! I don't care, I just won't let you go! I love you, Seokjin! Forget about Jungkook... you are truly who I love," he said, wrapping his arms around me.

"Why would you do that to me, then?!" I screamed, pushing him away from me in disgust. "Why would you crush my heart like that if you really loved me? As if by force, you were loving him instead of me... if you really love me, how am I supposed to believe so?!" I spat. "What kind of shit are you pulling on me?!"

"It was by force! It was!" he admitted, sobbing as he spoke. "I didn't know what to do when they asked me who I liked... I wanted to say you so badly but I was so scared of rejection!"

"Well, I wouldn't have rejected you back then, but I'm going to reject you now. So, get out of my life, before I get out of yours."

"What?"

"I don't love you anymore. I don't. Forget it. Forget everything. I don't love you." I said blandly.

Of course, I still love you so much.

"B-but I love you... get off the roof and we can t-talk about this!"

I couldn't lie to his face like that, not when I was being like this. I grabbed him and kissed him on the mouth.