二十

POV: Jimin
"Of course I can do that, of course I'll help piece your broken heart back together..." I meekly whispered, unsure of what else to say. "B-but, that's only if you'll let me,"

"Let you what?"

"Let me back into your heart again," I sighed, breaking eye contact with him. "I don't want you to go through all of that pain again, all... all because of me. I'm not worth any of your love if I'm being honest with you, but if even you trust me, I guess I should learn to trust myself too, then."

"I've let you back in already," he said quietly, talking as if it were obvious. "Why else would I have asked you to do so? You, especially, know that I would never say anything without a justified reason for it. That applies for this, too."

I nodded, to show that I had understood. "Of course," I said with a cheeky grin. "Seokjin, you always have a reason for everything you say or do, don't you?" I laughed, all of the memories magically flooding back to me like a tsunami inside my mind.

"So, will you do that for me?" his voice quivered. "Please, at least that?"

"Well, that's the least I can do, isn't it?" I sighed, fixing my fringe. "Ideally, I'd like to do more for you, but-"

"N-no, this is enough for me," he interrupted, a serious look on his face. "Th-this is fine with me, this is all I'm asking for."

"How am I going to piece your heart back together, though? I only know how to break them, being the stupid fool that I am,"

"I-I don't know, you'll figure it out, won't you?" he stuttered. "I hope you can do something..."

"What exactly do you have in mind, Seokjin?" I looked up at him, his adorable puppy eyes staring at me intently.

"Excuse me?"

"What do you want me to do?"