十二

POV: Jimin
"What? I didn't say anything." he mumbled, completely ignoring Jungkook. He didn't even bother to look down from the seat.

Was he still upset with us?

"Please, hyung," Jungkook begged, and I couldn't really understand why he was desperate to hear what he had said. "What's wrong? Why have you been so upset lately? Is it... is it because of m-"

"Shut up, Kookie," I hissed at Jungkook. "Baby, please don't make this situation any worse than it already is. I'm not asking for any drama right now and I don't want anybody to have to put up with me like that. I don't want anybody to have to hate me, okay? Just leave it."

He knew exactly what I was talking about, and shut his mouth right up immediately.

"So, you admit it, hyung. You're upset because of Jungkook and Jimin, clearly," Yoongi hyung said in his monotone voice. "You've been all mopey and heartbroken since... uh, I don't know if I should bring it up. But, you're obviously not happy about their relationship."

Yoongi basically summarised everything about Jin during the past year in like three sentences.

"And, why else would you be unhappy about their relationship, hmm?" Hobi added. "Of course, it has to be because of the fact that you've got a massive crush on Jimin, isn't it? You were totally in lov-"

"Shut up," Jin gritted his teeth. "I mean it, Jung Hoseok. Shut your goddamn mouth this instant before I snap your neck! Nothing that either of you said was true! I don't like Jimin! I never did! And I certainly won't after this! I hate him and I hate all of you too! I don't understand, why bother?!"

"Woah, woah, hyung just snapped," Taehyung mumbled from the front. "Don't make him any more angry than he already is, or I swear, he's gonna blow up at any second!"

"Hyung, are we there yet?" Namjoon asked anxiously, trying to break the awkwardly bizarre tension between everybody, but failing miserably.

"Yeah, we're just around the c-"

"Don't!"

Crash!

"Arghhhh!!!"