POV: Jimin
"Wake up, Jimin!" I heard a deep voice growl into my ear. "We're got some fun surprises for the group today!" the leader cheered.

"Please, hyung, with all due respect, shut up. I'm tired!" I grumbled, tossing the sheets off me as I stretched. "What's the time?"

"Five forty eight!" he exclaimed, as if he just won the lottery. "Come on, early bird! Get up!"

Instead of getting up, I kept still on my bed like a plank, refusing to move.

"Okay, you have to get up by the time I count down to zero!" he sighed. "Three!" he counted. "Two!" he paused for a second. "Ah, you know what, let me just-"

He pushed me off of the bed.

"Ugh," I groaned. "Fine."

"Get changed and be ready in ten. We're leaving at six." he stated, and he left the room.

I heard Namjoon knock on another door, and he said pretty much the same thing to him.

"C'mon, hyung! It'll be fun! I promise... it's a surprise!" he enthused, but the person just sighed. "Please? It's a fun way of training, and it's gonna work just fine! Pretend that it's some sort of workout!"

"No means no, Namjoon. I'm not in the mood."

"Please, hyung? The whole group are participating, and it's gonna be a pair activity for the whole day, so you have to join us as well! Consider this day activity as being compulsory, hyung!"

"How is this going to benefit me, Namjoon? Who's going to be my partner? Somebody's going to be left out if we do this, won't they?"

"Look, Yoongi hyung is choosing the pairs... you know him, he's lazy as can be! He's not going to dance, so I guess it all works out in the end."

"Well, I'm not going to dance either, so that means no." the muffled voice said.

"Please? For the group?" Namjoon pleaded, obviously getting desperate as this point.

"Fine..." he muttered. "But this is only because it's compulsory..."

After Namjoon left the room, I heard a slight whisper from the room that he was just in.

I couldn't really understand what was being said, but I swear that it was something along the lines of 'I want you back, Jimin'.

"Hey, baby!" Jungkook smiled as he opened the door, walking inside and sitting on the bed next to me. He was fully dressed and ready to go already. "You okay?"

"Um, yeah," I smiled weirdly. "I'm totally fine, sweetheart," I lied as he planted a kiss on my cheek.