POV: Jimin
I loved that warm embrace with Jin last night, but I wasn't going to confess so. I'm not that kind of person to share my feelings to other people like that.

Nope.

The next morning, we all woke up really early, since we had to tidy the dorms- they were way too messy to be a place that you live in, and we had to sort that out pronto.

"Morning, hyung," I smiled at Seokjin. "Should I make us all breakfast today?"

"Good morning, Jiminie," he smiled back. "Did you just offer to make breakfast for us?" his eyes widened in shock. "Sure, why not. Then, I could always do with a bit of extra help from you lot, and it wouldn't hurt for me to take a break every once in a while,"

He walked over to the dining table and sat down on a seat, fumbling with his phone.

"Who're you texting, hyung?" I asked, grabbing an apron from the cupboard. "Perhaps, a lover?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

I did hope that it wasn't a lover.

"No, no, Jiminie," he laughed. "I don't have a girlfriend nor do I have a boyfriend... you jealous?"

Oh, good. It isn't.

"No!" I shrieked, almost dropping the frying pan. "I'm not jealous! Why would I be jealous if you have a girlfriend, or maybe even a boyfriend?!" I turned red.

"Yo, yo, man, what's all of this commotion about, guys? Chill! It's eight thirty in the morning, and you know that Yoongi will murder y'all if you guys don't shut up," Namjoon's deep voice advised from the living room as he crept behind Seokjin, ready to scare him.

"Can you not," he huffed, not even bothered to turn around. "I know you're there, Namjoon, you tall, lanky, creep," he scoffed.

"Well, that was a bust," he shrugged. "Jimin, are you wearing Seokjin hyung's favourite pink frilly apron?" he asked, looking at me.

"Um, yeah?" I answered unsurely. "I mean, I'm wearing it, and you can visibly see it on m-"

"It looks nice, Jiminie,"

"Thanks, hyung,"

"Anyway, what's for breakfast, Jiminie? What feast are you going to make for us today?" Seokjin queried, putting his phone down.

"Good old pancakes for the lot," I gave him a wide smile, before it disappeared. "Can you help me, hyung? I'm scared of burning myself," I admitted shyly.

"Sure, Jimin," he laughed, getting up. "You can wear my special apron... but only for today, okay?" he said, going behind me and grabbing the string.

He tied it behind my back so the apron wouldn't get loose, teasing me with an almost back-hug.

Notice that I said almost.

"Jiminie, you're turning red again! Tomato red, as always!" he laughed, his heavy breathing tickling my neck as he helped me cook from behind.

It may only have been an almost back-hug, but it still felt like a real one to me.

Oh, how I wish.