十九

POV: Jimin
"I... I don't know what to say."

"There's nothing that you need to say, I'll tell you that much," I scoffed, grabbing his wrist. "Just please, get yourself off the roof."

"If I get off the roof, what's gonna happen, eh?" he looked away, trying to escape my tight grip, but I simply pulled him closer towards me, his chocolate eyes piercing into my heart.

"If you get off the roo-"

"Nothing is going to happen. I'm still gonna be alive, but everything is still going to go wrong. You know that, I know that, we all do. Stop sugar coating everything to make it seem better than it is, because you're really not fooling anyone." he shook his head, avoiding eye contact with me.

"Actually, if you get off the roof, we can talk about this, about how you're feeling, what's happening in your life, and all of that in general. I want to hear about everything, I have to catch up on you, don't I? Just, look at me, take a deep breath, and take a step forwards, towards me."

"B-but, everything is going wrong. I'm telling you that now! Let me die! That way, I don't have to suffer anymore! I hate my life, I hate myself, I hate everything that's making me unhappy! Just leave me be, will you?!" he screamed, voice cracking as he broke into tears.

"So... you hate me as well, then?" I gulped. "If you hate everything that's making you unhappy, surely I fall into that category too, don't I? I'm pretty sure that I'm the sole reason as to why you're like... like this, now... and I apologise for that. I am so sorry, Kim Seokjin. I'm sorry that I've made a beautiful, caring person turn into a broken wreck. All because of me. If anybody is going to kill themselves tonight, it should actually be me, shouldn't it?" I whispered weakly.

"I don't hate you," he shook his head, bitter tears still staining his cheeks. "Quite the opposite, actually... I love you so much."

"Are you sure about that?" I took a sharp breath. "I don't think you'd wanna love somebody like me, not after what I've done..."

"You've broken my heart, Jimin. You've broken it to the point where it's in a million pieces, and it almost feels as though you were doing that on purpose... just to mess with me, or something. Either way, you've broken my heart."

"I'm so sorr-"

"The only thing you can do is to try and piece my heart back together. Can you do that for me? Can you?"