十七

POV: Jimin
"Yoongi! Hoseok! Are you listening to me? Can you hear me? Take me with you! I don't wanna fucking be here!" the voiced growled aggressively. "I can't live anymore! Not after this... not after any of this! Just... take me there! Take me to death!"

"W-who is that?" I asked worryingly, knowing exactly who it was.

"I don't know... it sounds a bit like Jin hyung, though," Jungkook replied with a frown.

"If you guys won't make me die, I guess I'll just have to kill myself! Perhaps that's the only way I can escape this eternal hell that we call 'life', for I don't want to live anymore!"

I turned the corner, and there I saw Seokjin, face flooding with tears and knuckles stained crimson red with blood.

"S-Seokjin hyung, what are y-"

"Stop! Get the fuck away from me! Go back to your fucking so-called boyfriend! I know that you couldn't care less if I drop dead! Go! Go back to him!" he screamed, his voice going hoarse.

"Please, you must be going cra-"

"I said, fuck off!" he clenched his fists as more blood started oozing out like medicine from a syringe. "Get the fuck away from me!"

Without another word, he dashed inside the house, but he appeared again moments later, now on the rooftop.

"Don't you fucking dare do what I think you're gonna do!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, letting go of Jungkook's hand.

"Hyung, why are you doing this..." Jungkook frowned, not knowing what to do. "Jin hyung, plea-"

"You've got two of 'em dead already, so why shouldn't I be able to join them, huh?! It's not like having me gone is gonna make a huge fucking difference to your lives anyway, is it?!"!he turned away, his feet on the edge of the rooftop. "I'm gonna jump."

"No!" I cried out. "Don't you dare! Don't you fucking dare do anything! Come back down right now!"

"Oh, I will come back down," he sneered bitterly. "When my dead body is splattered onto the floor, that is!"

"Don't! I'm begging you, don't!"

"Nothing you say or do is gonna stop me from taking my own life, I'm telling you now," he hissed.

The rain started pouring down heavily, as the three of us got soaked. I was paranoid that Jin was going to slip and fall backwards, so I had my eyes glued onto him.

"Please..." I wept, begging him to stop. "Please, hyung, don't..."

"Like I said already, nothing you say or do is gonna stop me." he repeated, louder this time.

Forgive me for this, Jungkook.

"Please," I took a deep breath. "I love you so fucking much, Seokjin! I love you so, so fucking much!"

It felt so good to finally say that.