POV: 3rd Person
"We really can't let him go on like this. All of you guys know that, and it's no big secret about what may have happened between the two of them, so we have to sort this out ourselves if we're ever going to get anywhere."

"But... we have no plan?"

"Yeah, I get that!" he shrugged. "I don't think that that's the point, though. We have to find a way for them to talk to each other... but it has to be well planned out."

"We get that, yeah, but he's obviously going to avoid talking to him anyway, so what's the point? It's all gonna be for nothing."

"He's right, actually."

"Oh, come on, guys!" he sighed. "Don't be like this, please! As your leader, you have to listen to me. This'll work out if we plan it out right, okay? Just... just believe in me, alright? Please?"

"And how exactly are you planning to get those two together? They act like they're both complete strangers to each other now. I think it's way too late for us to do anything."

"We pretend to do a 'dance duet' for dance practice tomorrow. We can put those two together as a duet and make them do a romantic style of dance, perhaps. It'll work... hopefully."

"But, if it's duet practise, somebody's going to be left out, aren't they?"

"I volunteer to sit this one out."

"Thanks, hyung. There, it's sorted now, isn't it, Hobi?"

"Awh, I wanted to dance with Yoongi hyung though," he frowned. "Oh well... I'll dance with you, I guess!"

"Anyway, back to the point," Namjoon laughed. "Tae, you partner up with Kookie. Hobi, you're with me, and Yoongi hyung will just sit there in the corner and 'motivate' us. Pretend like hyung just randomly picked your partners and get on with some random dance, and we'll see what happens with the two. Does this sound like a deal to everybody?"

"Yes!" everybody chorused.

"Well, don't tell them! Shh, they cannot find out about this. Meeting over, people! Goodnight, and see you four tomorrow,"