二十三

POV: Jin
"Do you or do you not hit and beat Jimin on a regular basis?" I tried to start off calm, but I could feel my blood boiling under my skin and I snapped straightaway.

"Stop being so stu-"

"Shut up! Just, shut the fuck up and answer my goddamn question! It really isn't that hard, Jeon Jungkook! Don't talk back to me like that! Give me some respect! That's the least I fucking deserve after all the shit I've been through recently!"

Little drops of tears fell down Jimin's face, landing on the floor like heavy rain. I couldn't stop him, he had completely broken down, but all you could hear were quiet sniffles and detached breaths.

Silent tears are the worst kind.

"Oh, as if!" Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Don't act as though you're the victim!"

"I'm not the victim though, am I? I never said that I was! You're not the victim either, though, are you? So, shut the hell up!"

"P-please, stop!" Jimin bawled.

"If anyone is considered to be the victim here, it would be Jimin and we all know it!" I screamed.

I could see that Jimin was getting sick of our constant bickering, but I had to stand up for the poor little thing; I couldn't let Jungkook simply throw him around like that.

I can't bear to see it.

He was silent. Everything was silent. For a moment, there was no talking, no yelling, and no exchange of aggressive looks. All you could hear was the heavy breathing that came out of our mouths. It was so quiet, you could hear a pin drop.

We ran out of insults. We ran out of things to say to each other, to try to prove that the individual was right, and the other person was in the wrong. The way we had screamed at each other had suddenly stopped for a moment.

I could hear Jimin take one big deep breath, as if he was about to announce something huge.

Of course, he didn't do that.

Instead, he made a run for it.