POV: Jin
Namjoon disappeared into his designated room in a flash, clearly completely worn out from taking care of the hyper, crazy boys.

It was sweet of him, though.

However, it doesn't change the fact that his cooking is absolutely awful; are his dishes even edible?

"Hurry up, Jiminie, you're wasting time," I huffed, throwing a wet dishcloth on his face. It made him splutter with disgust, but he seemed to hurry himself up, scrubbing on the plates manically.

"Hyung, is this better?" he sighed, showing me how hard he was 'working' on those plates. "Are you satisfied, hyungie?" he rolled his eyes, failing to hold back a grin.

"Good, Jimin," I patted his head. "Now, what do you want to eat?" I asked, looking in the fridge for what was left.

There wasn't much in the fridge. I don't know what the hell Namjoon was making, but he sure used up a bunch of my ingredients.

"That's not even a question, is it, hyung?" he mumbled. "You're just going to make some egg rolls again, no matter what I say, aren't you?" he smirked, poking me.

"Well," I slammed the fridge door with a clang, frustrated at Namjoon. "We don't have any eggs left anyway, so no egg rolls, sadly," I sighed. "Nothing at all."

I heard some rustling from the living room, before a very sleepy looking Yoongi stumbled into the kitchen, his hand on his head, the other resting on his stomach.

"What was that... noise?" he muttered, flopping down onto the nearest chair. "Ugh, that woke me up, was that you, Jimin?" he glared at the younger, who widened his eyes in defence.

"No!" pouted, throwing his sponge at Yoongi, which was a bad idea. "It was hyung," he pointed to me. "He slammed the fridge door closed," he was right, though.

"Did you... just throw a mother-fucking sponge at me?!" Yoongi growled, his facial expression turning dark instantly. "Do you know what you just did?! That filthy ass sponge hit my goddamn face!" he roared, his voice becoming deep.

"Oh, crap, crap, crap," Jimin panicked, hiding behind me to protect himself.

What a wimp.

He's basically a body builder, made entirely out of muscles, yet he's scared for his life over one small person. "Hide me, hyung." he whispered.

He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly, squealing in fear as his body slowly sunk to the floor. I could feel him trembling, his shaking sending me shivers down my own spine.

"Yeah, okay, I think he already saw you, Jiminie," he clung onto me tighter, until I lost my balance as I was pulled down by him, making me hit my head by the cabinets under the sink. "Oww, Jiminie!" I cried out, rubbing my head.

"Argh, hyung, I'm so sorry!" he hugged me, apologising like a million times. "I didn't mea- I wasn't supposed t- I'm sorry!" he stroked my head lightly, as I mumbled that I was fine, and that it was only an accident.

It wasn't the pain from the fall that had made me get all flustered, but it was because of how close we were to each other.

"Um, okay, Jimin, I'm coming for you tomorrow, I don't have time to be wasting 'round here, and I'm tired. Night y'all," Yoongi turned around, staggering back to the sofa, snoring.

"Um, Jimin?"

"Yeah, hyung?"

"Can you get off of me?"

"Oh, yeah, sorry, I forgot, haha."

"It's fine, Jimin,"

"Goodnight, hyung,"

"Goodnight, Jiminie."