十六

POV: Jimin
"Jungkook, baby? Where are you? Where have you gone?" I asked with a playful tone.

We were playing hide and seek.

"Baby, come out, come out, wherever you are!" I sang. "I know you're hiding somewhere around here, show yourself!"

I then heard some muffling laughter from the kitchen, where I dashed to immediately.

"Jungkook? Are you there?"

Again, I heard somebody stifle a laugh. It was obvious who it was, so he gave in instantly.

"Goddamnit, Chimmie!" he laughed, back-hugging me. "You got me!"

"Oh, well," I grinned, sticking my tongue out. "You lose, baby!"

I put my lips on his as we started kissing, but at that very moment, he walked into the room with a face of pure disgust, which he quickly tried to disguise.

"Oh. Sorry to disturb." he muttered under his breath as he threw open the fridge door, grabbing a can of grape soda. He walked out of the room with a blank facial expression.

I froze, seeing how distant Seokjin was nowadays. He barely even looked at me, let alone talk to me.

"Oi, Chimmie, you okay?" Jungkook asked, caressing my cheek softly. "You've gone red."

"Yeah, I'm fine, baby," I smiled back at him. "Do you wanna go to the karaoke bar with me?"

"Of course!" he exclaimed, fixing his fringe. "C'mon, let's go,"

When we were making our way outside, I heard some violent screaming from the back yard.