V

CoffeeBoy: Btw I listened to your podcast with Shane Dawson on the way to work and I laughed my ass off. That's why I ordered the unicorn. Why would you buy it anyway?! 😹

Queen_Katrina: Yeah it wasn't one of my proudest moments but it was something. It was just a cheap ass website! But instead it came broken and wasn't even a unicorn it was just a brown horse with glitter. Idek it was hella shady tho

CoffeeBoy: Why do you even like unicorns? It's such a bizarre thing to like

Queen_Katrina: I don't know, they're so cute and so unique. It's kind of just a childhood memory and I just don't want to grow up from it to be completely honest 🦄 They're so special ❤️ Did you have anything like that?

CoffeeBoy: Not really, didn't have much of a childhood anyway. I was sick most of the time.

Queen_Katrina: Sick? What was wrong?

CoffeeBoy: I had a growth development issue. I had to pay for treatments so I took up soccer. Now even though all the treatments are paid I still love it. I don't want to stop. It's not a big deal now.

Queen_Katrina: Sorry to hear, that must've sucked. But I'll tell you what, if we meet up one day, we are going on the craziest and weirdest adventures.

CoffeeBoy: I'll take you up on that offer 😂

Queen_Katrina: Maybe we could get matching unicorns ❤️ Holy shit. THAT'D BE SO COOL OMG YAS

CoffeeBoy: Sounds like a good plan 😂😂

Queen_Katrina: I feel like we know nothing personally abt each other

CoffeeBoy: Tru, but everything about you is public info

Queen_Katrina: Not all of it, like... How many tattoos I have

I really need to know if he has tattoos cause if he does... That's so hot

Katrina thought, awaiting a response

CoffeeBoy: I didn't know you had tattoos?

Queen_Katrina: I don't but I have an appointment to get some, what about you?

CoffeeBoy: I have a couple

Queen_Katrina: Please tell me it's not on your ass or I will leave RN

CoffeeBoy: 😂 it's definitely not I promise you. I have a sleeve and tattoos on my leg

WHERE HAS HE BEEN ALL MY LIFE Katrina was rolling in bed. She was Fangirling over him more then he was over her, which was a relief.

Queen_Katrina: I wouldn't have have the guts to get enormous tattoos.

CoffeeBoy: It really sucks at first and then you don't even feel it after that. The results are worth it, I'm getting another one very soon.

Queen_Katrina: Really? Care to share?

CoffeeBoy: Nope! It's a surprise

Queen_Katrina: ☹️ POOP ON YOU. Anyway, I Gtg edit some vids TTYL.

CoffeeBoy: 😟 Don't leave! I'm just kidding, I have to go too, bye ☺️

Katrina logged off of Twitter and opening her editing app while searching her bedroom for the camera cord. Once she found it on the floor, she realized her room was a mess, so she moved her laptop to the side and started cleaning up the room. She just made her bed and took the clunky moving boxes out, along with the unicorn box. She cleared out the wrapping paper as well.

She heard a knock at the door and found Katy outside. She didn't even say hello as Katy started talking.

"I'm sleeping over tonight By the way, it's payback for all the times that you slept over my house."

Katrina shook her head,"That's true, I don't really care. I have to go edit if you'd like to come and join me."

Katy also had a YouTube channel which was extremely successful as well. Katy was already married but was always searching for a man for Katrina.

"You didn't even change your pajamas yet?"

Katrina shook her head,"Nope, and I'm not going to either."

They both made it to her room as Katy sat on the bed And Katrina sat on the unicorn.

"Is that a unicorn?" Katy asked, pointing at it

"Yep! It's actually in my new video, don't ask, well actually, I don't know." Katrina waved it off

"First of all, I'm not surprised that you'd have something like this, and second of all, I know that look, is he cute?"

Katrina already started to edit as she stared at the laptop "Is who cute?"

"I knew it!" Katy clapped

Now Katrina was confused and staring at Katy,"Your talking to that CoffeeBoy guy aren't you?"

Katrina tried to wave it off "What do you mean?"

"Well, the other day when you were doing your Livestream, there was a really obnoxious guy named CoffeeBoy and then you followed him on Twitter, And then, you even tweeted him back!"

Katrina had butterflies in her stomach "He's actually really sweet, and cute."

Katrina had a short video to edit, she just combined a few clips and she was done and ready to post it, so she threw her phone at Katy

"He's my background and I'm his background" she watched as Katy looked in awe

"He's very, I don't want to say hot cause I'm married but he's hot. I mean if you took out the shitty facial expression, it'd be better but still-"

"He's so cute, and he's got tattoos which is even hotter." Katrina said while smiling

"Can I DM him?" Katy said

"What? No! You did this year's back and I lost the guy, you cannot roast him."

Katy groaned "Cmon! Please, and that last guy clearly wasn't right for you."

"No! I'm not letting you" Katrina said, giving Katy a death glare

"Yeah, Okay." Katy said under her breath, but in reality she was already opening the Twitter app

Lustrelux: Hey is this Leo?

A/N:
Ahh... BFFS ruining relationships for as far as I can remember. LustreLux aka Katy and Desi Perkins are actually real people and real YouTubers who are so gorgeous and funny, so they're not my own characters. Go follow Kara_Lawrence and BeyHiveForLife because they're so sweet and wonderful'