XV

Today Katrina felt sore and like a pile of Jello, she felt like she had a six pack in like one day but that was far from the truth. Katrina not ready for the team practice, or any physical movement at all. She was nervous to meet his team again and was afraid she wouldn't fit in with anyone else's girlfriends. But she wouldn't have to socialize much because she made a promise that she would try her best, unlike the previous day.

She looked at Leo who was ready to go in like 5 minutes "How do you not feel like crap? I'm so sore."

He tossed her a bottle of Advil "You know I do this for a living right? It's understandable that you aren't used to it, but now, since you know everything, you don't have to work extra hard."

Leo reached into his bag and threw a training jersey at her, she turned it around and it had Messi 10 on it.

"Sorry I didn't put your last name on it, I figured it'd be the same as mine in a few years anyway." He laughed looking down while rocking back and forth on his feet.

She shook her head,"I agree! I don't mind it anyway." She said smiling at him while slipping it over her sports bra. It fit perfectly as she paired with Leggings and cleats. She knew that the next day she'd have to wear shorts but it was a little chilly outside in the morning. She hadn't put on another pair of sneakers in years, she only wore converse and vans, not a pair of Nikes or anything.

They headed out the door as Katrina tied her hair up in the car

"So how long is practice?" She asked, turning on her phone

"Well, usually it's a lot longer then this session, because today it's only an hour. It depends how well we do, sometimes it's three or four."

Katrina looked at him in disbelief "That's so tiring! I give you a ton of credit."

He shrugged "Yeah but, I love what I do. I don't want to work in an office or some company. I love my job."

She saw a pure smile wipe across his face when he talked about it. They talked a little more as they arrived at the stadium for practice.

Since a usual team is made up of 10 players, they split the Barcelona club into 2 separate groups, this way, when the couples played together, they'd be on the same team.

Leo's team was made up of Katrina and Him, Gerard and Shakira, Neymar and his girlfriend that he got a week ago, Marc and his Long term girlfriend (everyone predicted that he was going to propose soon) and Luis and his girlfriend.

They walked in and were like the third couple there, Leo walked over and gave his teammates hugs and so did Katrina. She then introduced herself to the others as well.

Most of the Boyfriends were considerably tough on their girlfriends which was pretty surprising. But Katrina understood because it was their job and their reputation on the line if anyone screwed up.

Katrina ran laps with Leo as they kicked the soccer ball along like a well oiled machine. They were so in sync with each other it was frightening. The exercise didn't feel as painful as yesterday, but she felt this way because no one was sitting in the stadium seats. Barcelona wanted to win really really badly. Not for the trophy or for the bragging rights, but whoever wins gets millions donated to a whole bunch of charities. It was just a really nice gesture.

All the games already were played just wish their team but they had to play with certain "Handicaps" such as, being attached to another team member or hopping on one leg every time you had the ball. All the ideas were quite silly and were all in good fun and Barcelona won each match. But the final round was to play with your significant other.

They'd be playing against Bayern München and everyone on Barcelona was so nervous. They're always nervous to play a game in general but when you add in variables that aren't the norm, it makes things ten times harder.

A/N:
Hope you enjoyed! The game is quite a unique idea but it's going to be interesting. There will be some special appearances by... Kara_Lawrence and... BeyHiveForLife because they're lit and amazing and great and just wonderful! XOXOXOXO

Ps I love that photo bc there's so many memes with it like "When you see a spider" or "When someone you don't like tries to talk to you"