11. Guess Who's Back

Today was the day we were going to take the twins to the fair. I wanted to go for them, but I really just felt like laying in my bed all day and feeling sorry for myself. But of course, I wouldn't. I woke up, and went to their room and woke them up.

I carried Destiny downstairs and Daniel walked beside us.

I went into the kitchen and smelled food. I sat Des down and walked into the kitchen to see my mum standing there cooking.

"Mm, what you making?" I smiled. She turned around, surprised to hear my voice, and smiled.

"Your favorite."

"Chocolate chip waffles?" I asked, she nodded. "Oh my god, you are the best mum ever I swear." I gave her a big hug.

"Okay okay. Go get the kids bathed and clothed so they'll be ready for this afternoon." she said pulling away. I smiled and walked into the living room to see Destiny singing along to a song on Disney Channel. She reminded me so much of Drea. She had the same eyes as her, the same hair, and I'm pretty sure she will be able to sing as well as her mum.

"You sound great baby." I said, sitting next to her on the couch and pulling her onto my lap. She smiled at me. 

"Really? Because when I grow up, I'm going to be famous." she said. with a huge smile on her face. Everytime I saw that smile she reminded me of her mum.

I took my phone out and snapped a picture of her and uploaded it to Facebook, Twitter & Instagram. I sure did help create some beautiful children

"Maybe I could model too daddy." she said, making a duckface. I laughed at her and took another picture.

"You do that babygirl." I said pinching her cheeks.

"And whenever I am famous I will have alot of moneys, and mum won't have to work anymore, so maybe she could come home." she said. My face dropped. I didn't know what to tell her. You can't just say, Hey, sorry. You're mums not coming back because she died. To a 3 year old child. I just gave her a smile.

"Alright, let's go get a bath yeah?" I said, picking her and Daniel up. One on each hip.

*

Since they're so little, it only takes about 10 minutes for a bath, and to put clothes on. We headed back to the dining-room to eat.

Mum gave the little ones a half a waffle and some bacon. We all ate our food and were sitting on the ouch watching something on TV when the door opened.

"Hey mum!" someone called out, ah, It was Luke.

"So you're coming with us today?" I asked.

"Yeah. Ryan wanted to come along as well, he'll be here shortly." Luke said, plopping down next to Daniel.

"Whats up buddy." Luke says, engulfing him in a hug. "Hey sweetheart. You look fabulous today." Luke said to Destiny. She smiled at him and gave him the "duh" face.

Daniel answered Luke, "Nothin.. I made a car out of Lego's. You wanna see it?" he asked eagerly. Before Luke could answer, he grabbed his hand and pulled him to the room. I just laughed. That kid sure did have energy.

Destiny went to mums room to do girly stuff in there, and I was bored so I decided to go on Twitter because I hadn't been on in ages, and I'm sure fans were mad... Even though I am not in the Janoskians anymore.

My mentions were full of "Jai, come back. We miss you." or "Hope you're okay. I can't even imagine what ur going thru. love you" or "Miss you Jai. Stay Strong x" and "Wish you wouldn't have left the group. but I understand. ily Jai."