19. Done

Okay, let me start by saying, HOLY SHIT THIS IS CRAY. I have 3,000+ reads on this, and it's really crazy! I never expected this at all! So thank you to anyone who reads, votes or comments because it really makes me happy.

Carry on

_____________________________________

I put my phone on the table and stormed back into the dining-room.

I think I was a little bit more pissed of than I should be, but I feel like an idiot. He's been keeping that from me for years.

"When were you gonna tell me that you hooked up with Kellie?" I asked, standing in the door way facing him with a hand on my hip.

He froze and his mouth opened slightly. Everyone at the table looked uncomfortable, and from the corner of my eye, I saw Gina grab Daniel and walk out of the room.

"I- uh.. I was going to.."

"Oh. Yeah, you were going to tell me...Obviously." I replied.

Luke looked as awkward as ever, and I could just tell that he already knew.

"Why didn't you tell me at least, Luke?" I asked.

"Look. I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but he's my brother and-"

"Guy code.. Got it." I said, focusing my attention on nothing at all.

"God, I feel like such an idiot..." I groaned. "How many other girls?" I asked... There has got to be other girls. You can't hook up with someones best-friend without telling them, for years might I add, and be faithful the rest of the relationship.

The way he looked at me made me want to set myself on fire. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Truthfully?" he asked, and I nodded. Him and Beau exchanged a glance and he answered. "3." 

As soon as he said that, I felt my heart drop and I literally felt sick. I sat on the floor because I felt like I was going to collapse, and I placed my head in my hands.

"Oh, fuck my life.." I said to myself. I heard chairs move and feet walk away.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I figured it was Jai so I shoved it off. I looked up to see Beau.

I saw the look of sympathy in his eyes and I immediately started to cry. He pulled me into his arms and I cried for what felt like hours.

Once I was calm, he sat next to me, and tried to spark up a conversation.

"I honestly didn't know by the way." he said.

"It's fine... I just feel so stupid, and betrayed.." I sighed, "fuck I don't know.... He knows how hard it is for me to trust people, and he drops this bomb on me. I still haven't forgiven Kellie for that one-..two times, and now I have to try and forgive Jai for his 4 times.." I paused. "Oh my god. Four.. Four different girls, while... oh god. I can't even think about this right now."

 "What do you mean two times?" he asked.

I mentally slapped myself. "That's not important right now." I replied, standing up and taking deep breaths to regain my ability to stand properly. "Where the fuck did he go?" I asked.

Beau lightly laughed, "You've been cursing alot lately.."

"Have two kids, a wedding to plan, and a cheating fiancee and then tell me you wouldn't be doing the same." I joked.

"Hey! I'm not taking sides, but Jai hasn't cheated on you recently." he paused, "that I know of."

"That you know of." I repeated. "You still didn't answer my question." I said, looking around the dining room just because I didn't feel like making eye contact.