9. Plot Twist

6 Months Later

Everything is going so well. I moved back to Melbourne, with Jai. The kids have been handling everything very well. Daniel and Destiny call him dad and everything. Luke, Skip, Jai, and James are awesome uncles. They spoil the shit out of them. Gina loves them, she gets them every other weekend. My life is so fantastic right now. I couldn't ask for anything else.

The only not-so-great thing going on right now is that, the twins birthday is in 2 days and Jai will be in L.A. :( He has been there for about a week, and wont be coming home until 4 days after their birthday. Gina has already planned the party out so I can't cancel it. It's their 3rd birthday and I really hoped he would be here to celebrate with them. Everything will work out though. Everything will be awesome.

(Jais POV)

I've been in L.A for about a week, and I want to be back in time for the twins birthdays so I am coming back a few days before their birthday, but Andrea doesn't know that. I am leaving today and I will get there tomorrow.

"You ready bro?" James asked.

"Yeah, I just have to get one more bag." I ran upstairs and got my last bag.

"I can't believe you're leaving. It's gonna be so weird without my second half." Luke joked.

"I think seeing my kids on their birthday is more important." I joked back. We hugged for a second, then I hugged the rest of the guys before getting into the taxi.

The taxi ride to the airport was unexpectedly short. My flight was already boarding so getting on the plane was quick. Before I had to put my phone up, I decided to text Drea.

"Hey baby. Tell Destiny and Daniel that I love them soo much and I miss them. and I miss you sooooooo much :( I wanna cuddle you right now. I have to go to a meeting though. Wont have my phone on for a while. I love you so much x"

She text back quickly.

"Me too babe. The kids say they love you & miss you alot too. Ugh, babe you don't even know how much I miss you. I love you more than anything. The things I would do, just to have you here right now are crazy. Haha. Have fun babe. I love you..... <3

P.S I love you sooooooo much. More than anything."

I had a huge grin on my face at her text. I was going to reply but the woman on the plane asked me to put my cell phone up. 

______________________

(Andreas POV)

Gina told me how Jai was flying in and how he was going to propose to me. So I decided to play a trick on him, and leave the house, but have a note in the center of the livingroom floor surrounded by rose petals shaped as a heart. To accept the proposal. I love Jai more than anyone besides the twins.

I drove over to Ginas house with the kids, and had dinner. We watched Tangled twice before I decided to head home. Jai would be here in 30 minutes.

"Bye baby." I said kissing Destiny. "Bye baby boy. Be good to Nonna. Okay?" I said to Daniel kissing him and hugging them goodbye.

"I love you guys." I said. "I love you too," they both said.

I walked out of the door and headed to my car. I drove out of the drive way, I went to stop at a stop sign but it would stop. I freaked out... It finally stopped. I figured it had something under my brake, so I just blew it off. I was going about 60 mph, on the interstate, I was getting off on the feeder to a stop light ahead. I went to slow down but it wouldn't. The brake was stuck. Shit shit shit. I thought to myself. I tried to stop, but before I knew it I saw headlights coming towards me.I closed my eyes as I felt the car flip over and over and over again. The flipping stopped so I decided to take off my seat-belt and try to get out, and when I did another car came and slammed into me. Everything went blank.