13. Party Or Nah

Okay, before I start this chapter, I want to say sorry for updating 3 weeks later! I am so sorry!! I have MAJOR writers block, and it's hard for me to think of something to write. Especially for this story, and I have finals this week, but right now is the only time I have off, so I thought I should update! & This is really just a filler chapter until I come up with something. Again, sooooo sorry guys. xo (If anyone even reads this! lol btw, if you do actually read this, you should start commenting how you feel about this. I like to interact with you guys) okay.. carry on.......

(Dreas POV)

It's been 2 weeks since Jai woke up, he is acting so weird. He has also been being really over protective, and just.... different.

That whole, other life, I guess you could say, that he was living in while he was in a coma, is still so odd to me. I can't believe he had to suffer just as much as we did while he wasn't awake. But one of the things that I have been thinking about the most, is that my mum called him.

If I did die, I wouldn't expect her to call, or apologize or anything. I do sometimes wonder how she is doing, but I usually push that out of my mind. She never gave two shits about me, and I am never going to care about her either.... Who am I kidding.. I do care for her, even after she was horrible to me, after she kicked me out, and left me to do this on my own. I still love her, she is my mother, how could I not. I miss her everyday, I wish she would just come to her senses and contact me.

She speaks to Ryan, every now and then. She is off of the drugs, and whatever else she did, and she still hasn't owned up to what she did to me or even try to apologize. Maybe I should call her? No... She would just hang up on me... but I don't know, that seems like a good idea. I mean, what is the worst that could happen?

I looked over at Jai, who was playing on the floor with Daniel and Des. "Hey, do you think I should call my mom?" I asked.

He quickly turned his head with a questioning look, "Why would you do that?" he asked.

I shrugged, "I don't know.. I thought maybe she would want to get to know her grandkids... possibly..."

He nodded, "Yeah... but you have to remember what she did to you all those years. and how she just kicked you out of her house and left you on your own to raise two kids." he started.. "I don't want her around my kids honestly."

I slightly turned my head to the side, "Oh really Jai... because you made me leave to raise two kids on my own as well! I don't want to hear that bullshit!" I snapped.

I forgot the twins were in here, and I don't curse in front of them, so I apologized to them even though they don't even know what I mean.

He got off of the floor and knelt in front of me, "I'm here now though... You know I was stupid, for not returning any of your calls or texts after I told you to go.. I didn't even want you to leave. I was young and dumb, and I shouldn't have done that... I'm sorry. I can't be more sorry for what I put you through. All that matters, is that its us four here, together, and that's never going to change." he softly said, putting his hands in mine.

I couldn't help but smile, he was so sweet. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped at you.. I just have alot of things on my mind right now..... Why don't we go out today. We can go to the park, and we can get ice cream." I smiled with excitement. He moved his hands to my face and kissed me quickly.

"Sounds awesome..." he turned to the twins, "y'all wanna go out to the park, and get ice cream, and have fun today?" he exclaimed with a huge grin on his face.

They both nodded in excitement. I love my little family I have here... but I still wish that my mom would try to be part of it.

Jai took the kids back to our bathroom to give them a quick bath and get ready, while I cleaned up the house. They had toys scattered everywhere. Oh the joys of having twins.