5. Family?

*3 Years Later*

"Mummy, can we pleassssseee get some gelato?" said a little boy, pleading with his eyes, that looked just like his fathers.

"Not right now baby. We have to go see Uncle Ry. We can get some with him" I smiled.

I think they're pretty good kids, if I say so myself.. I have raised them for 3 years without anyone's help and I think I have done a pretty good job. My boy's name is Daniel Ryan Brooks, and my baby girls name is Destiny Marie Brooks. I gave them their dad's last name because I felt like that's the right thing to do.

It is so hard to pile 2 crazy children into the backseat of the car by myself, but I deal with it.

"Mum, why are we leaving?" Destiny asked me.

"We have to visit Ry, and a friend of his babe." I said while buckling Daniel up.

"Is he a nice friend?" Daniel asked.

"aaaaah, guys I don't know. He just said that it was friend of his over." I sighed. They ask alot of questions, but I have gotten used to this.

It's only a 25 minute drive to Melbourne, but it seemed like forever, whenever there are 2 kids singing at the top of their lungs to every song.

-----

*knock knock knock* Daniel knocked on Ry's apartment door and he answered a few seconds later.

"Hey guys! Hey Drea." Ryan said while picking the twins up. He is such a good uncle. I love him to pieces and so do Dan and Des.

"Hey bub." he kissed me on the cheek and I walked inside. I walked into the livingroom, and I would have never thought Luke would be sitting on the couch..

"Luke......?" He turned his head quickly, stood up and grinned widely at me.

"Drea?! Wow." He ran over to me and engulfed me in a hug.

"Wow, yourself. You have blue hair!" we both giggled, as Ryan walked in with the twins.

"So those are the twins huh?" Luke asked me.

"Yep." I smiled real hard. "Daniel, and Destiny." I couldn't help but grin.

"Wow. Daniel looks just like Jai... Destiny as well. But he is a spitting image of him." Luke gushed. I smiled at his words, because that is very true.

"You wanna actually meet em?" I asked him. He nodded his head quickly, and I walked over to them.

"Daniel, this is Luke. Your uncle." Daniel shook his hand, like the cute little gentleman he is.

"Destiny, this is your Uncle Luke." I told her, and she rushed over to hug him.

Ry stood in the door frame, that smug little shit. He did this on purpose. I tried to stay hidden from them. I made a bad decision and I don't want to even face Jai... Well, I can't.

Ryan smiled and grabbed the twins attention. "Y'all want some ice cream?" he yelled.

"YES YES YES YES." Daniel said. "THANK YOU UNCLE RYYY-, mum, can we go?"

I smiled, "Of course." and with that, they walked out of the door.

---

"Have you heard from Jai lately?" Luke asked me.

"Haven't heard from him since 2 weeks after I left. So nope." I just shrugged.

"He's been asking me if I'd heard from you. Beau too. He misses you alot." he said, with a slight frown on his face.