6k Reads o': *Not An Update*

Ok...... I don't even know where to start. 6k reads is a huge amount of reads to me, and I can't even believe that this fanfic has come this far. I know it's not the best, but people obviously enjoy it, and that's all that matters. I just wanted to thank everyone that reads this, or votes or comments. It makes my day when I see someone comment, or get involved with the story.

I'm sorry I'm such a shit updater, but I really put in alot of effort and thought into my chapters and I don't want them to be terrible. I know that's not a good excuse for not updating in like a month, and to be honest I was just really lazy.

Sorry to waste your time by reading this, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I appreciate all of the positive feedback that I get, and I would love to hear your ideas about the story line and everything.

It gets kinda lonely when nobody has an opinion, so if you hated it, tell me.. if not, you should tell me as well.. It motivates me to update faster. c:

Oh btw, I'm editing the earlier chapters bc I felt like they were super carroty, and just dumb, so yeah. Just making you aware.

Much love, xoxo

Twitter: @mofoyammouni

follow me there ^ to get updates about my uploading and just to see all the stupid shit I tweet.