16. Missing You

4 MonthsLater

These past 4 months have actually been so stressful. Jai had to get back to working stuff out with the whole Janoskians crew and everything, so he is off in Sydney with the other boys so they can work on touring things and what-not. While I am here trying to plan a wedding and watch four, extremely hyper and crazy kids by myself. Some of Jai's little cousins are here for a sleep-over, so now I have the twins, a 5 year old, and a 6 year old. They just get crazier the older they get.

"Guys! Can you please, settle down! Just for a second, please!" I raised my voice over them so they could hear me.

They all nodded, and continued to be loud, but a few notches quieter. I'll take what I can get. I said to myself.

I picked up my phone off of the table and walked into the open room by the living-room so I could still keep an eye on them while I made my phone call.

I unlocked my phone and went to my recent calls, I dialed the first name in there and waited patiently for him to answer the phone.

It kept ringing, and ringing, so I ended it before it could go to voicemail. 

Since he didn't pick up, I decided to call the number under it.

And of course, it was ringing and ringing and ringing, and I was going to hang up, but he answered it.

"Hey! I couldn't see who called because I didn't look, but I'm kind of busy! Can you call back!" Beau shouted over the blaring music and people talking in the background.

I huffed before answering, "Sure Beau." I said, slightly irritated at he fact that Jai didn't answer his phone because he's at a club.

"Oh," he paused, "Oh. This is Drea...." he paused again. "Hold on, one second." I heard the music getting quieter and quieter, and now all I could hear were cars and wind.

"Hey what's up!" he said cheerfully.

"Where's Jai?" I asked, trying not to sound rude, but I was stressed and he was supposed to call me two hours ago.

"Ummm. I am not sure. I haven't seen him for a while now. He was at the bar, but he like, disappeared I guess. Why? Are you okay?" He asked.

I sighed, "Yeah. I'm fine.... Can you just get him to call me please?" I asked.

"Of course.. Love ya, Drea. Tell the kiddos the same. Take care." he said happily.

"Love ya too Beaurito. I'll tell em, you take care and don't get too wasted." I said before ending the call. Ugh.

This is going to be a long night. I looked back at the kids who were now finding anything they could possibly find and try to make a fort. I smiled at the thought of me and Ryan doing the same.

That's when a lightbulb went off in my head... Ryan! I quickly unlocked my phone again and scrolled through my contacts until I reached his name. I pressed it quickly and waited for him to answer.

It rang a few times, and he picked up.

"What's up Drea?" Ryan asked, he sounded...annoyed? or irritated? idk.

"Are you alright?" I asked, worrying about my little brother.

He let out a long sigh and replied, "Yeah. I'm sorry. Just stressed out about some school stuff. I'm trying to figure out which University I want to go to, since I have a high GPA, but they're all super expensive." he sighed again. "Anyways, what did you need?" he asked, much less stressed than before.