Kitten? (Chapter 6)

You woke up with a pounding headache and little clue of how it got there. The last thing you remember was grabbing onto Crowley, him saying something in that superb accent of his and everything going hazy. Your eyes fluttered open and you took in your surroundings for the first time, and gosh, you were completely amazed. To begin, the room was as big as a backyard. The walls were midnight black and the floors a deep red that made you feel royal. The bed was fit for a King and was the same black as the walls with red roses on it. You had a dresser to the left and a walk in wardrobe just next to that. On the other side of the room was an en-suite tiled with charcoal tiles and a shower made for two. Just noticing, there was a chandelier above your head with an assortment of crystals hanging from it. Personally, this wouldn't be your typical room choice but you fell in love with the whole room instantly.

You looked down at yourself to find that you were in some tracksuit pants a short top with a kitten on it. These are so much more comfortable than my normal pj's. You found yourself reaching up to your head to find the source of your headache yet found nothing but a slight bruise. It wasn't bad, but it made you hiss a little. You sat up after realising that the headache wasn't gonna go away with a general massage as per usual. A figure burst through your door, just like when your neighbour had earlier barged in through your door. You jumped and squealed and covered yourself with the blankets only to realise it was Crowley. He came rushing over to your side.

"Oh, love I'm so so sorry. I'm not sure what happened but teleportation must have made you fall over once we arrived and you fell and hit your head. You were bleeding and I panicked and carried you into my guest room and cleaned all the blood off of your forehead. Oh love, are you okay. I felt so bad for letting that happen to you. You were supposed to hold on! Are you okay, love?!" Crowley blurted out in a somewhat sincere way.

You sat there frozen for a minute trying to take everything he said in. Gosh, he said "love" a lot, but you didn't mind it. "Uh, yeah I guess I'm fine. My head hurts a little though, nothing severe but just a headache," you replied quietly. He nodded in response, obviously thinking of what to say to you.

"I, uh, apologise for the clothes. You see I don't really have many women in Hell as visitors, or at all for that case, unless they're my minions of course but I'm not talking about that. It was the first thing I could find and your comfort was of my concern along with your well being so I hope it is okay. Also, with that shirt, I can start calling you kitten," he joked.

You chuckled, but put a hand to your head remembering that you had a headache and hissed in pain. Crowley went all sympathetic again.

"Sorry love, forgot about that," he began speaking quietly. "Is there anything I can do to help?" he offered. You knew that he didn't have human house guests often, so he wouldn't understand what to do, but you felt like he was a complete twit for not knowing how to help a headache. You knew that your method of getting rid of headache would be too awkward for him, but you liked the idea of it, so brought it up anyway.

"Well, usually I would get a massage..." You looked at Crowley who seemed to be contemplating the idea. Was he really gonna give you a massage?! You interrupted before he could answer. "But, my headache is worse than usual, so I'm gonna need a Panadol tablet, water and some sleep. Hopefully I should be okay after that." You hoped he knew what Panadol was, cause the headache was getting worse.

"Also, Crowley, how long was I out for?" you questioned. He replied instantly.

"Only a day, love. I'll go and get your Panadol so that headache will go away. I don't want you to be in pain. In Hell, pain and torture are the only things souls experience, I see it day in and day out, and I think would like a new view," Crowley said a little to solemnly. No way, the King of Hell wasn't actually getting sick of Hell, was he?