Patience (Chapter 14)

You had 10 minutes left of this. You only had to sit still, in Crowley's lap, for 10 minutes. Seemed easy enough didn't it? Yeah well when Crowley's hard on was evident against your backside, it was becoming rather difficult to not turn around and take him on the spot. You were sure that he was in the same state, because every now and then you would hear a grunt from him. You knew it bothered him and that pleased you for some reason. You realised it was because it meant you could have power over him in some way at least.

There were only two things stopping you from turning around and taking the King of Hell on his chair. 1) There was an audience and 2) you needed to pass the test to become Queen of Hell. Your plan was to spend this whole meeting thinking of a plan to get Crowley in the dungeon, but that was cut short out of boredom. You had a brief idea of what you were gonna do anyway so you let that thought drift somewhere to the back of your mind. You looked down at Crowley's wrist to check the time on his watch. 5 more minutes. Not long now. Using all of the effort you could muster up, you looked up and tried to stay interested in conversation. That was the point that Crowley mentioned, needing to pay attention in meetings and all. It was just sooo boring. Souls this and souls that and gosh there were soo many numbers. More than you were bothered counting.

With the meeting coming to an end, Crowley snaked his hand to your thigh, making you look like his whore. You knew he did it on purpose to show that you were his. It was either a typical male thing, or a Crowley thing. Or both. You could feel a sneeze coming on, and you tried to hold it in and take it as an opportunity to tease Crowley. Then you rethought it and realised, what would they say. They wouldn't say bless you, being demons and all, so what would they say? You took it as a double opportunity. You could feel it travelling up your nose, and when it reached the top, it came out as cute little angelic sneeze, which somehow caused you to wiggle your butt. You managed to make it discreet. A reply of "Gesundheit" echoed through the room.

"Thanks," you said. So demons spoke German you guessed. They said it so fluently, that they might as well have been German. You took that to understanding that they would all be fluent in every language. You were so lost in your thoughts you hadn't noticed they had stopped speaking and Crowley was adjourning the meeting.

"Ah, yes meeting adjourned. Now make haste in getting out of here," Crowley practically barked. You were happy that they were leaving, you had to touch Crowley again. You could tell he was thinking the same. As soon as they had left and the doors had shut, you spun around and grabbed Crowley by his collar and moved closer to his face.

"That was the most painful hour of my life. Now you're gonna regret it," you whispered seductively. And with that, you smashed your lips against his and began grinding down hard on him, a moan slipping from his lips as you did so. Crowley flicked his wrist, locking the doors to ensure nobody would barge in on the scene you were about to create.

Crowley slipped his hand up your shirt and cupped one of your breasts, making a moan escape your lips. You began grinding harder on him, causing him to move to the other breast and fumbling with your nipple. You let out another moan, which caused Crowley to make a quieter moan. You slipped on of your hands down to his belt buckle, the other still grasping his collar. Your tounges began fighting for dominance, him eventually winning. But not for long, because your began showing your dominant side once you had undone his belt buckle, leaving him vulnerable. You slipped your finger against his hot throbbing cock, granting a loud moan in response. You smirked at that, and slowly made your way down his body, keeping eye contact with him the entire time. You reached his cock and began doing little kitten licks to the tip, pre-cum already leaking.

"Oh, p-please, just su-" Crowley's impatience was cut off by you, taking him whole in your mouth. He moaned in response, making you moan, sending vibrations through his whole body. You noticed your pants becoming wet. You could feel him on the edge of his climax, so began sucking harder until he came in your mouth. You moved off him, and he sighed at the loss of touch, grabbing your wrist and pulling you back onto his lap, his hand resting on your inner thigh.