Epilogue

A week had passed since you'd gone under the anaesthesia. It took 2 whole days for the process to be complete, another two for recovery. The 5th day was fun filled as you'd gone to visit the Winchester's and they were more than happy to help test the immortality; swords, fire, devils traps, the lot. There was no denying, being immortal was awesome. 

The 6th day was when you moved everything into Crowley's room, you weren't sure how all the clothing fitted into one wardrobe, but you didn't overthink it. That was also the day that Crowley put another throne next to his; yours was similar, same size but different style. It was nice to know that he thought of you as his equal, any other King would ensure his throne would be larger, but Crowley was far too sweet for that. 

The 7th day was a much more relaxed day than the rest. Crowley had taken you back to that beautiful mountain lookout that you camped at together. You'd watched a sunset and sunrise together, even tried fishing again. It was still just as magical as the first time you'd been, and that made you smile. You knew that there were more adventures on the way, but that one spot would be eternally special for you both. 

It was now that you realised what it would be like to be Queen of Hell; stressful and boring when it came to paperwork, but fun when you had free time. It was expected, but you wouldn't want it any other way. You would have the rest of forever with the one you loved, and that made you smile. Crowley had said the same to you, said how happy he was and that everything was perfect and nothing could go wrong with you in his life. 

You were glad to know the feeling was mutual. And you were glad to know you had an eternity with him.