One Sexy Beast (Chapter 18)

You were in a dream. But not like any you'd had in a while.  It was filled with something you had long left behind. A normal life. The only difference was, it was what you used to think was a perfect life. 

Waking up in you ideal house with a husband and two kids, getting in your car and passing you white picket fence on the way to work. You had the job of a lawyer, a very successful one. You work your hours, case or two every now and again, and then come home and cook dinner. You would all eat as a family around the table, discussing your day. Then go to sleep and repeat the steps the next day. 

A normal life, something that you would always fantasise about. But now, things were different. You despised that life, with passion. It wasn't something you ever wanted to go back to. You attempted to take control of your dream, trying to wake yourself up to leave that memory behind. Luckily, you woke up, but not to your own devices. 

You're eyes fluttered open, still half asleep. You took in your surroundings. Tent, mountain, sleeping bag, Crowley. All good. Except for the fact that Crowley was now in the same sleeping bag as you and was grinding hard against your ass. The term hard not being used lightly, because he was as hard as a rock. Your mind began racing, your heart beating faster. What a pleasant surprise you thought. 

As he growled out your name is a rough and raspy voice, you felt your pants becoming wet. Fuck... You tried your best to remain silent but when that was grinding on your ass, it was hard to keep quiet. Crowley obviously hadn't realised you were awake, probably too caught up in his own thoughts to read yours. A moan escaped your mouth, causing Crowley to stop for a second, a slightly apologetic across his face.

"D-don't you d-dare fucking stop C-Crowley," you grunted out, expecting some movement again straight away. 

Crowley leaned in close to your ear, his lips brushing it slightly as he spoke, "oh love, you're gonna be the one screaming stop." With that you felt a fresh coat of wetness slicking your pants.

Crowley began grinding against your ass just as before, with a little more force this time. You could feel his length getting harder with every second, the feeling making you want to rip all your clothes off. You moaned his name, the pleasure overwhelming you. 

With his dominant side showing, he flipped you over so you were facing him, the lust evident in his eyes. His hands made their way down to your pants, tugging at the hem, begging for you to take it off. You, in return, tugged your pants down to the floor, leaving you in your panties and top. Crowley on the other hand was still fully dressed. Some layers needed to be removed.

You reached up to Crowley's suit jacket, fiddling with it in attempt to take it off. Frustration overwhelmed you as Crowley's hand had moved up your shirt and began cupping your breasts. He sensed the frustration immediately, your grunt giving it away.  He swiftly clicked his fingers, you clothing, and his, completely gone, you smiled. 

One of his hands were pinching at your nipple, the other holding your cheek as your tongues both fought for dominance. As if in distraction, you put a hand between you both and gripped onto his hard member, pumping it slowly. His groan gave you easy access to the rest of his mouth. 

In return his hand moved down to your inner thigh, rubbing it. Such a tease. With the anticipation, he slipped a finger into your wet folds, a slight gasp filling the air. "So wet for me (Y/N)..." he groaned, the tone of his voice making his point more valid than it already was. 

He added another finger, and another until you were ready to take him. He rolled you both over, you straddling him. He gripped your waist tightly lining you up with his rock hard member before lowering you down onto it. Your moan making it difficult for him to take it slow so it was easier to adjust. You eventually began speeding up on your own, hitting your climax. 

"o-ohh Crowley. F-fuck," you gasped as you rode out your orgasm.  Crowley groaned in response to you cumming around his thick, throbbing cock. 

As you sloppily got off him, you made you way down to his thighs. His member standing up straight. You looked him in the eye as you gave little kitten licks to his tip, running your tongue over his slit. He moaned in response, throwing his head back in anticipation. You finally took as much of him as you could in your mouth, bobbing your head at a reasonably fast pace. Your hand gripped and pumped the rest that you couldn't fit in your mouth. There was no way you could take all of him. Fucking double digits. 

As you pumped, he began twitching in your mouth, his length throbbing . He was so close. You sped things up a little. It was only a few more seconds before he came in your mouth, his cum sliding down your throat. He groaned, as you dragged yourself back up next to him, resting your head on his shoulder. His breathing slowing down a bit.

"Kitten?" Crowley asked. 

"Yes?" you replied.

"You are one sexy beast," he laughed, and you gave a slight chuckle.

"Yeah, well you are one smooth talker," you replied, your somewhat insult a failure. Crowley just chuckled and placed a kiss on your forehead. 

"By the way, don't be mad, but the dream you were having? Yeah, I may have generated that for you just to realise how lucky you are to have me..." Crowley whispered.

You looked up at him for a second. You couldn't be mad at that, you were more than happy about it actually. "Thank you Crowley," you said smiling. "Now the Queen needs her beauty sleep," you chuckled before closing your eyes. 

"Alright then. Sleep tight," Crowley chuckled, the thought of you being Queen making a smile appear on his face. He sighed, closed his eyes, and just peacefully rested. Something he hadn't done in a long time.

A/N

Sorry this is so short guys, but hey, it was a smutty chapter. Anyway, I've been so inactive due to the fact that I haven't had wifi for two weeks. Long story. But basically it was Hell. (Bad joke, sorry) Anyway, what do you all think of the new cover? Drop a comment on what you think. Also thx for 2k. I love you all so much. Happy reading xx :)