A/N

Hey guys! So yeah, it's finally finished. Only took a year and a bit jeez. I kinda gave up on giving a fuck about votes and reads by the end because I knew it wasn't going to get like heaps popular seeing that Crowley is now, well, pretty irrelevant in the new season. BUT in saying that, I do appreciate all the votes and comments and stuff from you guys, like it's really nice to know some people enjoy reading my (extremely shitty) work. 

And now I have some news y'all may or may not want to hear; it will likely be a long time before I write up a new story. My life is still pretty bullshit and I have no motivation for anything, let alone writing but meh, who knows maybe I'll be hit with some inspiration and write a whole book at 3am. I'm sure if a few people inboxed me wanting a new story, I'd get some inspiration to write. So yah, if y'all want a new story inbox me or comment on this :)

But yes, I'd like to thank you all for getting the book to come this far, cause we are at like 13k? I think? I don't know but like what the fuck you guys that's a lot more than I expected. But like yeah, it's pretty cool you guys. 

Don't know what else I should say, but thank you all, so so much. I hope 2018 is a lot better than 2017 because lets admit it, that was a year full of ups and downs. I'm ready for a relaxing year but like the chances of that happening are about the same as me eating healthy (pretty damn slim) but yeah, fuck you 2017.

Yep, that's all I have to say. 

I'm realising now that I'm kinda sad but happy the book is over. R.I.P feelings. 

For the last time for a while;

I love you all, happy reading :) xx

-Kk