Road trip! (Chapter 17)

The song above is "Lost it To Trying" but the Paper Towns mix. I thought it was better than the original. (The song is mentioned in the chapter and is from my fav movie Paper Towns (not hate plz) so enjoy)

At this point in time, you were prancing around you bedroom with your headphones on singing to Taylor Swift songs. "Why?" you may ask. Well, after sitting in front of a TV screen for countless hours, it only seemed right to do something to use some energy. And considering you liked Taylor Swift (you're entitled to your own opinions, no hate) you put on some of her older music and started singing and dancing like an idiot. Little did you know you had some unannounced company.

You froze, halfway through your strange dance, staring at the King of Hell in your doorway. You lowered your arms in shame and embarrassment, unsure of how long he had been there for. You awkwardly removed the headphones and placed them on the bed, turning of the music.

"Well, that was quite unexpected love," Crowley said in surprise. You didn't disagree, those dance moves were unexpected to anyone. you were just sorry he had to see them.

"On the other hand, you have a rather beautiful voice," he complimented. Your face lit up light a light bulb. Except the light bulb was red and it was actually a blush.

"Don't lie to me Crowley, it's not that great," you replied. He gave you a face that said oh really followed by "I'm not lying. I truly believe that your voice is something made by angels. Well the nice ones anyway. Well....there's not many nice angels, how about I just go with, you're better than the original?"

You were so confused about what he was saying, which once you tried to comprehend, just resulted in laughing. You also appreciated his comments. He was so lovely.

"Thank you?" you said with a giggle. Crowley gave up trying to compliment you and instead strutted over to you, pulling you into an embrace.

You wrapped your arms around him, holding on tight, not want to let go. Crowley was the best thing that had ever happened to you. When you were with him, you forgot everything. You forgot you had a shitty job, shitty friends, and a shitty life. He just made your heart burn with love and lust, your stomach fill with butterflies and your brain do back flips. Not to mention make your nether quiver.

You pulled back from his chest slightly and looked into his eyes, him returning the gesture. You just held his gaze for a moment before he placed a chaste kiss on your lips. You could have easily turned it into something more passionate then and there, but you didn't because you had just finished using all your energy.

"Love, what do you think about going on an adventure? Anywhere you want." Crowley proposed.

You looked up at him. "You mean like a road trip?" you asked.

"Yes, how does that sound?" he replied.

You thought about it for a second. He basically just asked you to go anywhere. Go on an adventure. A road trip. Why not? "Yeah, that'd actually be really nice. But I don't really know where to go. Have you got any suggestions? I mean considering that you can simply teleport to wherever you want, I'm sure you know some pretty destinations," you answered.

Crowley thought about it for a moment before saying, "Kitten, I have the ideal spot. Are you ready to go now? Or do you need some time to get ready?" he asked.

You were basically ready for a road trip. Shorts and a top would do wouldn't it? "I'm ready now." with a smile, Crowley extended his hand, but you were no fool.

"No, not again. Remember the last time we tried this?" you asked. You sure remember the last time that happened. Wasn't fun.

"You will have to get used to it eventually (Y/N)," he replied.