Burn in Hell (Chapter 25)

Castiel made his way over to the both of you, a look of concern on his face. You understood very well what they were concerned about. Thinking you'd run off or do something stupid. Oh how wrong they were.

"Crowley, it's ready. Have you told her?" he asked, noticing your smile.

"Oh he told me Cas. You didn't really think this through did you Crowley?" you said to your lover beside you. He was taken aback, your response clearly not what he thought it'd be.

"I spent a long while thinking this throu-" he was cut off.

"Not what I meant. I think you may have forgotten how my life was beforehand. My mother was terrible, awful to me. She didn't care for me, all my memories of her involve an argument with my father, the one who is now probably off with some random chick he met in a night club. I'm not sad that my bitch of a mother is dead, Crowley. I'm thrilled," you purred.

The look on their faces said it all. They were scared of you. Never did they think that you'd react this way. The sweet girl who begged to sell her soul to escape her crappy life, was standing here smiling at her mothers death. Neither of the celestial beings said a thing as you walked past them and straight to your mothers corpse.

"Hello Sam, Dean," you said as you walked up behind them.

"Hey (Y/N), we are so so sorry about your mother. It's very unfortunate," Sam uttered. They were both very respectful about the situation. You on the other hand...

"Don't be sorry. She got what she deserved," was all you said before the awkward moment of silence. The boys knew very well it was best to say nothing.

Crowley and Castiel walked up behind you. It was an odd sight. Seeing Sam, Dean, Castiel and Crowley all in the same spot. It surprised you that nobody had started throwing punches, especially because the last time Crowley had mentioned the Winchester's to Castiel, he clearly wasn't happy with them.

"So tell me, boys. How do these funerals go?" you asked, realising you had no idea how different a hunters funeral might be.

"We burn the body," Dean replied, monotone. Even though he didn't know your mother, he was still very solemn about the whole situation.

Silence filled the air around you. Nobody knew what to say in fear that you'd snap at them. They were all scared still, but for very different reasons. This version of you, the powerful and unrelenting one, it scared them. It was almost as if you were a completely different person.

"I wanna do it," you announced. They looked at you, unsure of what it is you wanted to do. "I want to burn the body."

Crowley looked at you, then to the boys. You weren't sure if another hunter had to burn the body as a part of the tradition or anything, and clearly neither did Crowley. He looked to the boys for confirmation. A simple nod from them both told you it would be alright. Dean then handed Sam the lighter, then passed it to you. You didn't know if a speech was necessary, so you decided to keep it short and quick.

You lit the flame on the lighter, and held it in front of you. You eyes focused on the body there, wrapped in cloth, but you could almost see her sorry expression. How sorry she would be that she lost her daughter but did nothing about it. The thought of that ensured you had no trouble saying what was to come next.

A smirk appeared across your face as you breathed, "You're a coward, and you deserve this. I hope you burn in Hell." You threw the lighter into the fire, her still body catching alight.

~~~~~~

The silence remained between everyone there, focused on the burning body in front of them. You didn't dare be the one to break that silence, and you could tell the Winchester's and Castiel wouldn't do it either. The only person eligible to do so, was (Y/N). It was, afterall, her mother.