Hello Castiel (Chapter 20)

You couldn't believe what you had just heard. Were you hearing things or did he just say he doesn't want you to be Queen anymore. WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO. SHIT! You were freaking out, so much so that you fell backwards off that tiny little boat and straight into the water.Crowley lunged across the boat and reached into the water to grab you and haul you back onto the boat, carefully laying you down. By this time, you were becoming unconscious, everything around you fading to black, Crowley desperately trying to keep you awake the last thing in your vision before you finally passed out.

 *******

How could you have been so stupid? It was only going to be a small surprise, a proposal. But no, of course not, you just had to go and freak her out enough that she fell out of the stupid fishing boat into the stupid pond. And now she was unconscious, laying in your bed, all dressed in her pyjamas again. You had been waiting by her side for the past couple of hours now, and she was still fast asleep, any signs of consciousness undetectable. You were so worried. You knew she would wake up, she only passed out in shock. It was then you realised how much she wanted to be Queen, the person you would be with for the rest of your life. There was just so much she didn't understand about being Queen. 

You stood up carefully, a little disorientated from staying in the same position for so long. You decided it was time for a little fresh air. Only a little time to just step outside and breathe, think about what you were supposed to tell your soulmate when she finally awoke. You couldn't help but worry that she might run and hide in the dungeons again before you got the chance to say anything.

 With a sigh, you clicked your fingers and teleported to an old building with a gorgeous ocean view, the waves rolling onto the shore and the sunset beginning to fade over the horizon, the various hues of pink and purple filling the sky. Leaning against the wall, you let out a breath, and thought. The near future something you were sure to fear. 

*******

The sound of birds chirping woke you up.  Your eyes fluttered open, the last dregs of sleepiness being left behind. The soft white clouds against the pale blue sky made you feel very relaxed, yet you were still curious to take in your surroundings. Bracing your hands on the smooth, dewy grass, you pushed yourself into a sitting position, your head spinning slightly from moving so quickly. You were in a meadow, just as you were in when you fell asleep on the roadtrip. 

And that was when it all came back to you. Crowley said he didn't want you to be his Queen. You were certain that he loved you as much as you loved him and he said himself that you were soulmates, so you were astonished that he said that. What had you done to make him change his mind so suddenly, it just didn't make any sense. 

Were you too clingy? Too ugly? Too dumb? Too short? Were you too afraid, because if that was the case it'd be stupid because Crowley won't even go into his own dungeons. You curled your knees up to your chest put your head in your hands and just cried. You just let it out. All of it. All the pain and sadness that had been bottled up for.....days? months? years? God, you weren't even sure where all of these tears were coming from. You hadn't cried in an emotion overload in so so long. But now was the time where you let out all the heartbreak, all the abandonment, all the failure, all the misfortune and all the sadness. You were in the middle of a meadow in the middle of nowhere, so you cried, as loud as you could. You wanted to let the world know, experience, the pain you were in. 

Well you did until you felt a hand rest on your shoulder. You weren't too concerned or worried. It was your dream, so the worst that could happen is you wake up. You then realised that maybe you weren't ready to wake up, you wanted to dream a little longer. 

"(Y/N), what is wrong? I heard your cries of pain so Sam sent me immediately to check...." said the rough voice from behind you. It was easily recognisable.