The twins.

Fugaku wasn't happy when he saw there were twins. He hopes they were both going to be boys. The first one born was. The second, on the other hand, was a girl. Itachi was sitting on the ground playing with a little ninja doll before looking up at his father.

"Dad? Can I go see mom and the babies now?" The young boy asked as he stood up and walked towards the room where his mother and the twins were.

"Hmph..." Was all that came from Fugaku. It upset him that there was a girl still. He wanted all boys, to train them all to be strong ninjas.

Itachi walked towards the door and slowly slid it open to see his mother hold two babies, one in each arm. He quickly walked in and closed the door.

"Mommy! What are their names?" The young boy said running over to his mother.

"Sasuke... And Hana.." She said softly as she looked at the two babies. Sasuke was sleeping while Hana's dark eyes looked up at her mother. The baby squealed some as she watched her mother. Itachi simply watched the two babies as his eyes locked on Hana.

"I wanna hold her! Please mommy? Oh please!" Itachi watched his little sister as his mother nodded and slowly handed the baby over to him.

"Be careful, Itachi." His mother said as he held the baby close against him. Itachi moved to the chair next to his mothers bed and watched Hana.

"Hi Hana! I'm your big brother Itachi! I can't wait to show you and Sasuke how to be ninjas when you're older! I'm gonna help you two so much!" Itachi talked happily to his sister as she looked towards the ninja doll he had next to him in the chair. Her hands moved towards the doll before she grabbed it with her tiny hand. Itachi giggled.

"That's a ninja. That's what we're going to be! We are gonna get a cool head band and be the best Uchiha ninjas ever!" Itachi spoke happily to the baby as she began to squeal some more. A small yawn escaped her lips as Hana closed her eyes and soon drifted off into sleep.

"I love you Hana... I will protect you and Sasuke." Itachi said as he rocked the small baby in his arms slowly. He looked up at his mother who smiled down at him with a small nod.