Suna Academy Teacher.

It took Hana a few days to settling into Suna, but once she did, she was ready for her first day at the academy. Hana looked herself over in the mirror. She had her Leaf headband around her neck and her flak jacket. She looked herself over in the large vanity mirror in the room with a smile.

A knock was at the door before it opened revealing Kankuro. Hana turned and smiled at him quickly pulling the top of her hair up into a long ponytail. Kankuro chuckled at her as they both walked out of her room together and into the living room. Hana walked towards the kitchen and quickly made herself a bowl on cereal.

"So, since you have academy experience, we are going to have you teach the class while we watch." Temari said to Hana who quickly nodded.

"How old are the students I'm teaching?" The Uchiha asked between spoonfuls of cereal. Temari looked at Gaara and then back at Hana.

"From what I heard, not much younger than you and Gaara. Around 9 and 10." Temari answered as Hana placed her bowl in the sink.

Hana nodded softly before slipping on her sandals and walking out the door. Kankuro, Gaara and Temari followed behind her as she made her way to the academy. In the last few days, the siblings have showed her around the town so she knew where everything was. She slowly became more and more open with them, but still not revealing anything about her curse mark.

Once they arrive to the academy building, Hana walked in with a smile. A few of the jonin in the building gave Hana a weird look as she passed by. A sigh escaped her lips before stopping at the door that way her class. Room 104. Smiling, Hana opened the door and looked over the class. The room looked almost identical to the classroom she was in while an academy student.

The kunochi walked in the class as pointed towards the back off the class. "You guys can either sit back there or you can stay up here towards front. All up to you three!" Hana smiled as she slowly pulled a book out of her bag she brought along.

Inside were all the names of the students, and their test grades up until now. She smiled as she looked through the lesson plan the council gave her. The rolled her eyes some and began writing on the board. Students slowly began to walk into class. They stopped to stare at Hana before they looked towards Kankuro, Gaara and Temari who stood at the desk with Hana.

She explained what she was going to teach them today, The Shinobi Rules. She turned to looked at the class quickly before looking back down at her book. There weren't many students in her class, only about 10. It was only slightly smaller than her graduating class. A smile moved over Hana's looked as she looked over her students.

"Good morning everyone! My name is Hana. I'm going to be your teacher. Does anyone have any questions?" The young Uchiha smiled some as a few hands shot up. Hana pointed at a girl towards the back.

"Where are you from?" The girl asked with a large smile.

"I'm from the Village Hidden in the Leaves." She motioned to her headband around her neck before pointing at another kid, a boy towards the front.

"Are you going to be our teacher until graduation?" He asked and Hana nodded. The smile on the boy widened some as Hana pointed towards the boy in the middle.

"What's it like being a ninja?" He asked. Hana tapped her chin a bit before she answered.

"Well, to be truthful, its rough. You go on missions that are easy, but also once that are hard. My second mission I went on was a C-Rank, a simply escort mission... but soon, the team I was on realized it was B and if was rough." Hana sighed softly before looking towards her book.

"Alright, children. Today, as I have written on the board, we are going to be tabling about The Shinobi Rules. When my sensi in the academy told his about these rules, they seemed like they wanted every shinobi to be emotionless. Truthfully, my team and I have show a ton of emotion during missions, so you can bend the rules."