The Attack on Konoha.

Hana grew more nervous as she stood next to Taro. Today was the day of the final matches. She had to fight the puppet master, Kankuro. She would practice with the Senjida twins, along with have one on one practice with the Hokage. For an old man, he was still extremely strong.

Their match was the one after Sasuke and Gaara's match, which made her worry even more. Gaara was extremely strong, there was going to be no way Sasuke could defeat him. Her nerves grew as she started to pace around. Taro grabbed ahold of Hana's hand with a frown.

"Please calm down. You're starting to worry me." He said to his friend. Hana looked at him and sighed softly, quickly nodding.

"I'm sorry. I'm just worried." She whispered and leaned against her friend. Taro gently rubbed her back as Meiko came running up to them.

"Sorry guys! I was talking with Sensi. Hana, he needs to talk to you, now." Meiko said panting. She leaned over some to catch her breathe before moving next to her brother.

Hana slowly nodded and made her way to find the Hokage. Once she found him, she bowed slowly at him. "Meiko said you wanted to see me, Hokage-sensi?" Hana asked as she looked up at the old man.

"Yes.. Hana, I need you to promise me something. If anything happens to me, please, protect my grandson.." the Hokage spoke quietly as he watched his student. She froze up some as she watched him. She had a thought in her head.

"D-do you think... he would attack?" She said softly as she looked up at her sensi with a worried look. Orochimaru already had a plan to get both of the Uchiha kids, but what did he need with the Hokage.

The Hokage studied Hana's expression and quickly shook his head. "I don't know. I do know is I'm getting old and won't always be around for him. I know he's grow a close bond with your team, especially you. I'm trusting his in your hands." The Hokage watched her smile some and look up at him with a small smile.

"I promise with my life sensi! That is my shinobi way! To protect my friends and family! And my village!" She said with a small smile. The Hokage simply chuckled at her.

"You would make a wonderful Hokage, you know." He said as he looked up at the arena. "You best be going. I have to meet with Lord Kazekage before we head in. Good luck." He said to Hana before she quickly ran off back into the arena.

Please, protect my grandson...

Hana thought about those works, zoning out of the real world for a few moments. She snapped back when she ran into something, well, someone. Her cheeks were a light pink as she looked down at her feet.

"Sorry about that.." she said before looking up at who she ran into. Oh, just her opponent. Kankuro chuckled at her as she quickly scurried away to her team.

~~~~~

The battle between Naruto and Neji just ended and everyone was excited that Naruto won. Hana smiled as she watched the boy with yellow hair celebrate as he made it up to the stands with the rest of the genin in the chunin exams sat. He smiled at everyone while they congratulated him, soon focusing back to the field.

~~~~~

It was the end of the second match, Temari versus Shikamaru. He just announced he was forfeiting. Which surprised a lot of people, except Hana. She has been practicing quite a lot with him lately and knew how he thought. He was always three steps ahead of his opponent.

The next match was Garra and Sasuke. Hana slowly began to worry when her brother still wasn't present. The proctor announced they were skipping that match and going straight to the fourth: Hana versus Kankuro. Hana swallowed softly as she started to move back when she saw a hand fly up.