The Demon of the Mist.

After a few days and rest, the team got on the bridge. Hana, Kakashi, and Sakura watched as Tazuna and his crew worked. The young Uchiha simply leaned against the railing with the silver haired man and the pinkette. The mist around them seemed to get thicker which worried Hana. Her hand just hovered over the weapon pouch on her right thigh while her eyes glance around. Sensing that she felt uneasy, Kakashi placed a hand on her shoulder.

"It's okay, Hana. Nothing is going to happen." He said to the girl and gave her a closed eye smile. She sighed softly and gave a small nod.

"I'm sorry, Sensi. It's just the mist is thickening some and it's making me nervous." Hana lowered her guard as she looked around. "Hey.. where's Sasuke?" She asked.

"He was practicing with Naruto. Maybe he's still with him." The pinkette said from beside her. Hana slowly nodded as she looked up at the sky. It was mist and it seemed to still worry her.

Soon Sasuke came to the others as Sakura started to fangirl. Hana sighed as she watched her brother. "Where's Naruto?" Sasuke shrugged and moved towards them.

"I went back to the house and the dobe never came with me." Sasuke said in a monotone voice. Just then, a dark laughter was heard. Kakashi told Sakura and Sasuke to protect Tazuna. Hana slowly made her way over to Tazuna to help protect, activating her sharingan. The mist was too thick for anyone to see through, until a figure appeared in front of Hana.

Hana sliced it with a kunai and it burst into water. A water clone. Quickly looking around, she spotted the real man not too far from Kakashi with the young man next to him.

"I knew it! You weren't dead, and you're not a hunter-nin!" Hana yelled as she got into her fighting stance. Her red eyes watched the two males, ready to attack them.

"Hana, don't do anything you'll regret. Leave me to Zabuza.. just help Sakura and Sasuke protect the bridge building." Kakashi said to the young girl as she growled with a slow nod.

"Such a smart girl. For a girl who was kidnapped when she was young by Orochimaru, I'm surprised that you didnt stay." Zabuza chuckled as Hana's grip on her kunai knife tightened.

She knew exactly what he was doing, trying to get under her skin. Bringing up her past to get her to attack. She was stronger than that as her brother and Sakura looked at her questionably.

"Hana, was is he talking about? Kidnapped?" Sakura watched the young girl who's eyes were closed and slowly shaking her head.

Hana quickly opened her eyes and her sharingan was activated. It was the regular sharingan either, it was mangekyo sharingan. Sasuke saw his sisters eyes and glared some, his eyes locking on the Demon of the Mist.

Hana lunged at the man and he quickly disappeared and reappeared by the bridge building. The young Uchiha saw this and glared.

"Now now. You attack me, and I kill the man.. and I know you don't want that, do you?" Zabuza said as he moved away from him and towards Hana.

"Haku.. how about you have fun and play with her some. Since she's eager to fight." The young man came out of nowhere, eyeing up Hana. He nodded at his master before he cashed his ice mirrors around the young girl.

~~~~~

After some time, Sasuke made his way to protect his sister. Even Naruto against everyone's protest. The blonde did whatever he wanted, so why try to tell him to attack from the outside when we was only going to come inside.

By the time Naruto arrived, Hana was a mess. She has cuts all over her, she was breathing heavily and looked like she was ready to collapse at anytime. When needles were thrown at Naruto, Sasuke quickly moved to protect him, but Hana wasn't allowing her brother to get hurt.

Hana jumped in front of him and gasped in pain. Sasuke turned and watched his sister, Naruto's eye widening.

"Hana.." the blonde male said as the girl fell to her knees, coughing up blood. She looked at Naruto and Sasuke with a small smile. "Why..?" Naruto said as she turned her attention to him.

"I protect anyone around. Even if you aren't among team, you're all my friends and family. A true shinobi would protect anyone close to them. I would give my life before losing you guys." The small smile over her lips widened up before she coughed up blood again. "Please, protect each other.." and with that, Hana fell face down on the cold bridge.

~~~~~

A few days later, Hana woke up in a house. She slowly sat up and saw Naruto resting beside her. A smile crossed her lips as she got up and walked from the room, seeing her brother, Sakura, Kakashi, and Tazuna watching her.

"I see you're finally awake." Kakashi said as Hana slowly made her way towards the group and stood at the end of the table.

Sasuke gave his sister a look and walked out of the house, his twin following behind him. He shut the door and quickly held her in a hug.

"Don't do anything stupid like that again.. I thought I lost you.." Sasuke said quietly as he help his sister. Hana smiled some and wrapped her arms around him tightly.

"I promised someone awhile ago I would protect you.. no matter what happened. I wasn't going to break that promise.." Hana said softly as her twin and her pulled away. They soon walked back into the house and sat at the table.

Hana smiled at the small group as Naruto soon came in, smiling widely at his friends. Lord Hokage would be glad to hear about the missions success and how much Team 7 has worked on teamwork and grown to each other. Hana smiled more at the group before eating. She couldn't wait to go back home.