Helping Team 7.

Hana waited until after Sasuke left to began packing up her backpack and head towards the gate. She arrived at the gate with a smile at the team, a large smile moving over Naruto's lips.

"So you're the one helping us on the mission?" Naruto hugged her tightly as Hana tried to move towards her brother.

"I don't see why we need four genin. It's just an escort mission." Sasuke said boredly as they all started walking. Hana looked over at the male with a smile.

"Hi there! My name is Hana. I'm glad to be assisting in the escort." She said to the male. He simply smiled at her before he looked around nervously. She watched him for a moment before her attention towards back towards the path.

He was looking around, why? This was a simply C-rank mission. We weren't going to run into anyone, so why did he seem to be so nervous? I moved up towards Kakashi and moved close to him to try to talk to him.

"He seems nervous. He keeps looking around. The others haven't seemed to notice. Do you think something is up?" Hana asked the silver haired man as he walked. He looked down at her then back up towards the path with a shrug.

"He seemed like he was nervous when he was assigned to us. Like he was trying to hide something."  Kakashi said to Hana as she simply nodded. Somehow only those two noticed the males nervousness.

After awhile of walking, something caught Hana's eye. A puddle. Wait, a puddle? It hasn't rained in months. Her eyes moved over to Kakashi as he just simply nodded at her. Suddenly, a kunai was throw at Kakashi. Hana quickly blocked it with her own, glaring in the direction it came.

"Team 7, formation now!" Kakashi yelled as his team moved into the formation to protect the bridge builder. Hana scanned the area slowly before a deep voice spoke.

"Hand over the bridge builder and no one will get hurt." Hana threw a few shurikens where she thought she heard the voice come. Five kunai knives were thrown towards her and Kakashi again. She successfully blocked four as one cut her upper left arm. She winced him paid as she began searching for the enemy.

"Some C-rank mission this is." The young girl mumbled because she saw someone, no, two someone's, approach them. The Demon Brothers. Hana growled softly as she got into a defensive stance, glancing at Kakashi.

After awhile, the two managed to defeat the two, as the female placed a hand over her wound. Angrily, Hana turned to Tazuna and pointed a kunai at him.

"This was supposed to be a C-rank mission! This is obviously a B-rank! We should just leave you here because we did not sign up for this!" She glared daggers into the man before her brother came and placed his hand on her shoulder to calm her down.

"Hana's right. We were assigned to a simple C-rank escort mission. Not to protect someone." Kakashi moved closer to Tazuna as Hana wondered off.  

Hana looked at her arm that was still sort of bleeding with a sigh. "Let me help you." She turned to see her brother rip the bottom of his shirt to tie around her arm. She smiled softly as she kissed his cheek.

"Thank you, Sasu.." she smiled and soon returned to the group with her brother. She felt a weird chakra energy around them as she threw a shuriken in the direction she felt.

"Well, someone seems a little eager to fight." The voice said as he stared at the group. His eyes stopped on Zabuza as he smirked under the bandaged around his mouth.

"And who exactly are you?" Hana said venomously. She watched at the man jumped down from the branch he was on and landed in front of them, Hana readied in her fighting stance.

"Well, some because call me Zabuza. Others call me-" the male started before the young girl cut him off.

"The Demon of the Mist. I've heard about you. You specialize in silent kills.." she said as Team 7 seem to tense up some.

~~~~~ (skip because I'm too lazy to type out a long ass battle that I never watched...)

Hana was ready to throw a few more kunai at Zabuka when needles were thrown at his neck and he fell on the ground, dead. Hana seemed shocked as the ninja responsible came and got the body, leaving.

"Wait.. aren't hunter-nin supposed to leave the person there..?" Hana questioned the group, more to herself as they carried Kakashi to Tazuna's house. She seemed extremely suspicious of the young ninja that took Zabuza's dead body, noticing he wasn't much older than her.

She was quickly snapped out of her thoughts when they got to the bridge builders house and settled Kakashi in a spare room. Hana sat outside the house and watched the sky with a sigh.

"What's with her?" Tazuna asked Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto. A simply shrug came from the three as their eyes locked on the young girl outside.

"She has a feeling that the death of Zabuza was a set up. It was faked.." Sasuke simply said as Tazuna looked at the boy. "She's always been like that." Soon, Sakura and Naruto turned to looked at Sasuke.

Hana soon moved into the house once dinner was ready and sat at the table quietly. She just couldn't get the thought out of her mind that she felt like Zabuza was alive somehow. Maybe the young male who said he was a hunter-nin was working with him? Who knew.

// I'm sorry this chapter is sucky! I've been writing this chapter for at least three days and I really hate typing out fighting scenes. I haven't watched the fight between Zabuza and Team 7 in quite awhile. And it seems to be ten thousand episodes and ain't nobody got time for that.