The Forrest of Death.

Hana stayed at Taro and Meiko's house to celebrate passing the first part of the exams. They seemed surprised at all the genin that completed the first exam. The three of them quickly ate before heading to where they needed to go.

Hana gripped her shoulder again as it started to groan softly in pain once they reached her place called The Forest of Death. There's no reason she should be in this much pain. Maybe because she was just stressed out, yeah, sounds about right.

She noticed that Naruto was arguing with the proctor about something. She watched the proctor grab a kunai and pointed it towards the throat of a sound ninja, who was returning one she threw previously. This sound ninja gave her the creeps. Long, snake like young. She just shivered.

Meiko pushed her softly as the proctor explained the second part of the exam. They had to sign wavers that make Hana extremely nervous as she watched her two teammates. They made their way to the tent, signed the wavers and collected the Heaven scroll.

The three went to their gate, Hana handing the scroll to Taro.

"Here. I trust you with it. Knowing me, it would be taken. You're a good protector." Hana smiled as their gate opened and slowly walked into the area.

Trees everywhere, which made Meiko groan softly. "Forest of Death. Might as well turn me into a tree now." The young girl joked before walking around with her team.

After some time, they heard a scream with made them all hide behind a tree and huddle together. The three looked between each other with a small nod, quickly climbing up the tree using only their feet, jumping from branch to branch. They knew that this was going to be hard, but truthfully, it scared the genin to no extent.

The night soon came around and the three set up a quick camp. The took turns being the guards that night, making sure they didn't get attack and their scroll wasn't stolen. Hana took the first shift and the last shift, only sleeping a few hours. By the time the sun rose, the young Uchiha was exhausted.

The three soon ate a quick breakfast of berries before they went off to find a team to get a scroll. They soon found a team of ninja from the Hidden Mist when they spotted the Earth scroll they needed. A smirk moved over the young Uchiha's lips as she looked at her teammates.

"Get ready team." She said as all three genin readied themselves with three shuriken in each hand. "On the count of three. One, two.... three!" And each threw their weapons towards the enemy.

The three jumped out of the tree to face the ninja, the mist ninja smirking at them. Meiko, Taro and Hana got into their fighting stances as Hana quickly activated her sharingan. Two of the three mist ninja seemed surprised for a moment before they got into their stances as well.

~~~~~

After what seemed light hours, Team Hokage finally got the Earth scroll. It seemed too easy though, to only be a day in and have both scrolls already. Nonetheless, they settled down towards the large building in the middle of the forest. Once again, they took shifts watching throughout the night, Meiko taking the first and last shifts.

Once the sun rose on the second day, the three got ready as they headed off towards the tower. They heard fighting around them and a girl screaming. Hana quickly stopped on a branch and looked in the direction of the scream.

"That sounded like Sakura.. she must be in trouble.. come on guys!" Quickly, Team Hokage ran off in the direction of Team 7.

There they saw Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura fighting against the sound ninja. Hana watched in anger, trying to keep her Team hidden for as long as they could. Then, suddenly a few kunai flew past her face, grazing her cheek.

"You guys aren't very good at hiding." The female hissed. Hana locked eyes with the female for a minute and realized exactly who she was, the one with the freakish snake tongue.

Hana glared as she jumped from hiding, becoming more visible to the two teams. Sasuke eyes up his sister and her team with a glare.

"What you you three doing here? We are fine. We can handle this." He said angerly as he never took his eyes off his sister.

"From the scream that came from Sakura, doesn't sound like it." She watched him as her eyes moved towards the female sound ninja with the freakish tongue. She just simply chuckled darkly.

"My my Hana, how you've grown..."

Hana's eyes widened as the voice from the female was now deeper and darker

No... it was... him.

[ Sorry this chapter is kind of short! It was a long day and I didn't get much writing done today. ]