Sasuke Recovery Mission.

Hana went to see Lady Hokage after she woke up, being told specifically not just barge into the office, but Hana didn't listen. She barged into the office to a very upset Hokage.

"What's your problem barging in like this?!" Tsunade slammed her fists on her table as she stood up, glaring down Hana.

"He's gone! He left last night in the middle of the night with the Sound Four!" Hana's voice cracked as she talked, tears forming in her eyes. Tsunade gave her a shocked looked before nodding slowly.

"I'll get a team assembled. You are to not be on this team and follow. Understood?" Tsunade looked at Hana for a minute before turning away. Hana balled her hands into fists and glared at her.

"This is my brother! How can I not go after him? He's going after Orochimaru for power! He's done nothing but tear our family apart!" Hana yelled at the blonde woman as she turned and looked at Shizune.

"After some time, I will send you, Shizune and a few other medical-nin to make sure no one got too badly hurt. Understand?" Tsunade said as Hana nodded slowly. She sighed as she left the room.

~~~~~

Hana stood at the gate, talking with Shikamaru. He was the leader of the group, going with Neji, Kiba, Choji and Naruto. Once Naruto got there, he looked at Hana with pained eyes.

He knew she wasn't doing good, and knew she was extremely upset she wasn't going with them to help find her brother. Naruto made his way to her, gently placing a hand on her shoulder. Hana looked up at him with a small frown, that's when Sakura came running at then.

Hana, Sakura and Naruto talked for a bit before Sakura started crying, saying how she failed at keeping him from going. Hana held her friend as she cried, gently rubbing her back.

"Sakura, it isn't your fault. He's filled with rage. He's destined to get his revenge against our Nii-san..." Hana said softly as Naruto smiled and looked at the two.

"I will bring Sasuke back, believe it! Don't worry you two, he will come home safely." Hana smiled at Naruto as Sakura became to calm down.

"Thank you, Naruto... I will be trailing you guys in a few hours. Please, don't get too hurt.." Hana gently punched his shoulder before looking at Shikamaru. She nodded and soon, the group left the village, to bring Sasuke home.

~~~~~

A few hours pasted as Shizune and Hana waited at the gate. They waited for their group of medical-nin to show up before heading out. Shizune and Hana were both leaders of this team, calling the shots as they went. Once their group arrives, they ran out of the gate.

Hana noticed the farther they got into the forest, the more destruction she noticed. She stopped on a branch, looking down at Choji. She sent two of the medical-nin down to him. One looked up at Hana and Shizune with a small frown.

"He's in critical condition. We need to take him to Lady Tsunade right away!" Quickly, the two picked up the boy and began back to the village.

"This is Medical Team One.  Two in my squad are heading back with Choji Akimichi. He's in critical condition.." Hana spoke into her headset. She looked at Shizune before they quickly advanced forward. Everything looked peaceful once more before they came to another clearing that was destroyed.

Hana stopped and motioned for two of the ninja to go to Neji, who was also in critical condition. Though he wasn't as bad as Choji, the two still took him back to the Village.

"Medical Team One here. Sending Neji Hyuga back to the village. Also in critical condition but not as bad as Choji... Lady Tsunade, I fear like we were up against ninja that were just too powerful.." Hana said quietly as they soon advanced onward.