Playing ninja.

Sasuke and Hana were now four. They ran around the house playing with a few of their ninja dolls before settling down in family room looking at each other.

"I wanna play ninja! Like real ninja!" Hana said to Sasuke. Hana and Sasuke didn't get the attention from their father that Itachi did, so they didn't learn as much.

"How? We don't have anything for it." Sasuke said to his sister with a frown. The twins soon looked around the family room before Hana got up.

"I'll be right back, Sasu! I got an idea! Meet me in the backyard!" And with that said, the young girl ran off to another room in the house.

Sasuke was confused but soon went outside and sat under the tree. He waited for his sister before he quickly saw something fly by his face and hit the tree. Turning to see what it was he noticed a kunai was thrown at him. He saw his sister giggling.

"Sorry Sasu! I didn't mean to throw it at you. I still have bad aim. Itachi has been trying to teach me how to throw better." Hana smiled as she ran to him with a few kunai and shuriken. Sasuke looked at his sister questionably.

"Where did you get these? You know we aren't supposed to have them!" Sasuke looked around quickly before Hana stood back a few feet and started throwing the kunai at the tree.

"I.. Uhm... I found them in mom and dad's room. It's okay! He isn't home and we will have them back before he notices they're gone!" Hana said as she threw a few more at the tree. For being such a young girl, her aim was surprisingly good. Sasuke shrugged before he joined his sister in throwing the kunai he was given along with the shuriken.

A few hours later, they hear a voice from inside the house.

"Hana! Sasuke! Get over here!" The twins instantly frozen upon hearing the voice. Hana slowly turned around to see their father glaring at them. "Get over here I said!" Hana quickly walked over to him with a frown upon her face.

"Sasuke did nothing daddy! It was all my fault! We wanted to play ninja and I thought we could play ninja with these..." Hana handed over the stuff she took from her parents room as she looked down at the ground.

"You know you're not allowed in the bedroom! You took something that didn't belong to you and you're not old enough to be playing with these!" Fugaku yelled at his daughter as Sasuke stood by the tree watching. He frowned watching his sister get disciplined.

"I know dad! I'm sorry! I just wanted to play ninja.." She said softly as tears formed in her eyes. Hana slowly looked up at her father who glared down at her. He raised a hand and quickly moved it and hit Hana on the cheek.

Hana squealed as she was hit as Sasuke stood there in shock. He just watched his father hit his sister for something she didn't deserve. Their father looked up from Hana to Sasuke before returning into the house.

Hana sat there on the ground crying while Itachi came out after their father entered the house. He looked down at his sister with a frown. "Hana? What's wrong?"

Hana looked up at Itachi and started crying more. "Nii-San!" She yelled as she got up and hugged his leg. Sasuke soon moved to his brother and sister as Itachi looked at Sasuke.

"What happened to Hana? Father looked quite angry after coming inside.." Itachi asked his brother as he got down to eye level with the twins so he could hold Hana as she cried.

"Hana went into mom and dads room and took his kunai and shuriken and we were practicing throwing. Dad got mad because of it... And... And dad hit her..." Sasuke said quietly as he looked at Hana who soon calmed down enough to talk.

"I didn't mean to Nii-San. I thought that they would all be back when you and dad came back from training.." She said quietly as she looked up at Itachi. He gently rocked her back and forth as he looked over at Sasuke.

"You know you can always borrow mine. I will always let you guys practice with mine." Itachi simply smiled at the two. A small smile slowly moved over Hana's lips as she hugged Itachi tightly, Sasuke quickly following behind.

"We love you, Nii-San!" The twins said in unison before they ran into the house for dinner. Itachi watched them as they both ran in with a small smile. He was happy he was a big brother to the twins.