Graduation Day.

Hana was out of bed quite a few hours before Sasuke. She made them both breakfast before heading over to the park where she would meet Meiko and Taro. The two of them were also twins and were her best friends. The three kids were sitting on a bench while they just sat there looking at each other.

"Who do you thinks going to graduate? I don't think that Naruto kid will. He's always fails at everything." Meiko said as Taro laughed. Hana just huffed.

"Cut him slack! He never had anyone to help him train!" Hana said rudely to the two next to her. They just looked at her and sighed softly.

"We should get going. Class should be starting soon!" Taro said as he got off the bench and walked with his sister and best friend. The three of them chatted among themselves before they arrived to the class.

Hana of course sat next to her brother who gave her a slight smile, Meiko and Taro sitting in front of them. As the twins in front of Hana and Sasuke began talking to themselves, two girls ran into the room.

Sakura and Ino ran in saying them both got into the class first. Hana sighed as she knew they wanted the seat beside Sasuke which she already had. She usually either sat next to him or Inbetween Meiko and Taro. Today, she wanted to sit beside her brother and just enjoy his company, even though he never really talked much.

The two girls seemed to come over to them and glared at Hana. She just glared back. "This is my seat. I'm going to sit next to my brother." Hana said venomously. The two of them slowly backed away from them as a small smile appeared on her face.

Sasuke turned and looked at her with a chuckle. "Still won't give that seat up to one of them." He smirked and turned his attention to the back of the class where Iruka-sensi was explaining the tests we would take. First a written one, then a transformation jutsu, and then a clone jutsu. Sounded easy enough.

The written part came and the young Uchiha girl finish about 20 minutes before her brother, being the first two done. They just sat back and watched as the rest of the class finished up not too long after them. Once handing in their papers, the students stood in a line and transformed into Iruka. Naruto of course failed, but Hana just smiled at him and encouraged him to try better next time.

Next came the clone jutsu. The students sat at their desks as they were called one at a time to preform the jutsu in front of Iruka and Mizuki. Hana waited around as she sat next to Sasuke and just stared towards the front of the room boredly.

"Hana Uchiha!" Her named was yelled as she quickly hopped out of her seat and walked out of the room. She was slightly nervous but knew that she could do it. Once she got to the room, she looked between Iruka and Mizuki.

With a quick hand sign, she made three perfect clones of herself and held the jutsu for a few seconds before she released it. With a smile, Iruka handed her a headband.

"Congratulations, Hana. You've passed and became a genin." Hana grabbed her headband and slowly walked out of the room. She overheard whispers from Mizuki as he talked to Iruka.

"She was the girl taken by Orochimaru, right? Why give her the chance to become a genin? It could be part of a plan.." The male said. Hana just stopped and looked at him for a second before she quickly ran out of the room.

Ignoring the comments she heard, she quickly tired her headband around her forehead and waited outside the room for Sasuke, Meiko, and Taro.

After about 20 minutes of waiting, her brother and the twins all came out with their headbands. A giggle escaped the young Uchiha's lips as she hugged her brother and then her best friends.

"I'm so glad we are all genin! Just wait, we will all be chunin and then jonin before we know it!" She exclaimed happily before they all left the building.

"Yeah! Let's all go to our house!" Taro said as Meiko nodded. "Our parents we would love to have you guys over. It's to celebrate." Taro watched his best friend and her brother.

A small frown appeared on Hana's lips as she began to think. She missed her parents, missed having a family that cared for her. She missed coming home to people always there. A few tears fell from her eyes before she quickly put a smile on her face.

"Come on, Sasu. We haven't spend time with Meiko, Taro, and their parents in awhile. It might be fun." She said to her brother as he just shrugged softly.

"I don't mind. As long as she makes her noodles, then I'm fine."  Hana saw a small smile formed on his lips before they all headed towards Meiko's and Taro's house.