The Kidnapping.

[ AN: Hana and Sasuke are now 6. ]

Hana tossed and turned on her bed and soon woke up and looked around her room. She saw Sasuke in his bed on the other side of the room sound asleep. She didn't understand why she couldn't sleep so she got up and walked out of the room.

Her parents were sleeping while Itachi was out on a mission. Her feet hit the wood floor as she slid open the door to their backyard. Shutting the door behind her, Hana moved and sat under the tree.

"My my, little one. Why are you up so late?" A hiss came from behind her. Startled, Hana jumped up and slowly turned to face the tree where a male stood. "Don't be afraid, my dear. I'm only here to help you.." With a single hit to her head, the young girl fell over unconscious.

After what left like hours, Hana awoke tied up. She looked to try to find the man she saw earlier but couldn't. She was isolated in a room that looked like a cell. Struggling to get her hands free, she only cut up her wrists. It was strings she was tired up with, causing her to stop struggling from escaping. Whoever has taken her was extremely smart and skilled. Hana looked towards the ground and frowned.

"Please come find me, Nii-San..." She said softly to herself as she heard someone opening the door to the cell she was in. Her head shot up to see a grey haired man with glasses opening the cell.

"I see you're awake. I guess that means we can began the plan.." He said as she cut the strings on the girls wrists as she quickly healed her as well. "I see you struggled. More than the others we've taken. Maybe you will be more promising." He spoke again as he pushed Hana out of the chair. She landing on the ground on her hands and knees.

"I wanna go home! I want Nii-San!" She screamed at the male as he stood her up and pushed her out of the cell. "Please let me see him.." Hana thought about Itachi. He always promised her he would keep her safe, but where was he now? Was he coming to find her?

~~~~~

"Nii-San! Is Hana with you? Or is she with mommy?" Sasuke said as he walked out of his room once he noticed his sister wasn't in her bed. She usually did wake up earlier than him, usually to train with Itachi or to help their mother cook breakfast.

"No.. She's not with either of us. I'm going to see Lord Hokage. See if he knows anything." Itachi spoke before leaving the house. Sasuke moved towards their mother who was crying on the couch in the living room. Once she saw Sasuke with a frown, she quickly wiped her tears.

"Mommy, where's Hana at?" Sasuke asked as he crawled on the couch. A sigh escaped the females lips before she ruffled his hair.

"She's probably just out with Meiko and Taro. Playing with them." She said as she smiled weakly at the boy. She knew she wasn't with them, or in the village. Where in the world could her little girl be?

~~~~~

Hana screamed as she snake man bit into her shoulder, leaving a weird marking on it. It glowed red for a few seconds before settling to black. The male chuckled as he watched the girl.

"This one is much stronger than the one I put on Anko a few years ago. This girl might not survive. If she does, she possibly might come crawling back to me once she's older.  We'll have to see." The male with the snake-like appearance said. He let out a low chuckle as he watched the girl scream in pain. Her eyes were closed, but once she opened them, the male seemed slightly startled.

The sharingan. Something Hana's been practicing the last several months with Itachi but could never activate.

Hana sat there staring at the snake-like man and the male with grey hair. Her left eye has two tomoe while her right has only one. The snake-like man only chuckled more before turning and walking away.

"Lord Orochimaru, isn't this one of the Uchiha? A girl from the most respected clan in Konoha? Why did you take her?" The grey haired man said before walking after the other male. They both stopped and turned, looking at the young girl.

"Why, I wanted to test something. Uchiha's are strong, aren't they? She should be able to live through this. Maybe the destruction of the village can be in her hands." Orochimaru chuckled as his eyes moved from Hana, to Kabuto, back to Hana. He moved towards Hana and got to eye level with her, a smirk across his lips.

"Don't worry, young one. Before you know it, you're be the most powerful one in your family." He chuckled before he hit the girl in the head, everything turning black for her.