The Preliminaries.

Hana leaned up against her two teammates. After the fight she has with Orochimaru to protect her brother, she was in bad condition. Meiko and Taro kept telling her to quit, to back down due to her injuries but she refused. She made it this far, why quit now? She just hopes she was one of the first two fight.

After the proctor who seemed to have cold or something quit talking, names started to flash on the board behind him. All eyes were on it except Hana, who's eyes were on the ground. She felt a gently nudge on her right said. She looked at Meiko who nodded up towards the screen.

Hana was the first up, against some ninja from the Mist village. With a sigh, everyone except the two moved to the top level. The Mist ninja chuckled darkly.

"You don't look like you're in good condition. This is going to be easy." She said with a smirk over her lips. Hana groaned some in pain and soon got into a fighting stance.

The proctor looked between the two the coughed some before speaking. "Are you two ready?" He said before coughing again.

Both Hana and the Mist ninja nodded as the round begun. Hana studied her opponent. She studied her figure and what side her pouch was on. Her left. She smirked, studying her more.

Hana quickly pulled a shuriken from out pouch and threw it towards the females right side. Her reaction was slow, as the shuriken cut her upper arm. A chuckle left Hana's lips as she watched her opponent.

"You're slowly then the Sand ninja I encountered the other day." Hana smirked as her eyes looked up toward the top, locking eyes with Kankuro. A smirked over over his lips as he eyes moved back down to her opponent.

She just watched as the Mist ninja threw some shuriken and kunai at her, Hana quickly dodging them. The young Uchiha made a few shadow clones of herself. It seemed to set back the Mist ninja for a minute before she continued to attack.

One by one, she attacked the clones. As she finished them off, she watched Hana in front of her with a chuckle. "You are too weak. You should have just give up." The Mist ninja threw a few shurikens as it landed right in Hana's chest and stomach. In a puff of smoke, Hana disappears.

"W-what? A clone?" The females eyes widened as Hana smirked from behind the Mist ninja.

"You should just go back to your village." The young Uchiha said softly from behind the female and quickly kicked her feet from under her and kicked her high into the air.

Hana watched her fly into the air as she threw a few shurikens at the female. Her body soon came down and crashed down to the floor. She was unconscious as the proctor came to look at the Mist ninja.

"The winning of round one, Hana Uchiha." The proctor said as Hana slowly walked from the battle few. A few Medical-nin tried to heal her but she refused. She walked up the side to find her team. Meiko and Taro ran to her and hugged her tightly.

"That was... you didn't even get hurt.." Meiko said softly to her friend. Hana smiled some as her eyes stopped on Sasuke.

Hana quickly ran to her brother and hugged him tightly. He hesitantly hugged back. She looks at her brother with worried eyes.

"Does it hurt? I'm sorry I didn't protect you.." she said quietly as she tried to pull down the collar of Sasuke's shirt as he quickly hit her hand away.

"I'm fine.. just relax. Let's what the next match." Sasuke said to his twin as she nodded softly.

The matches seem to vary. Some short, some long. After all the matches were over, the winners were the Uchiha twins, the Sand Siblings, Shikamaru, Shino, Neji, Dosu, Naruto, Meiko and Taro. Hana leaned against the railing some as the final match ended. Taro was up against some random Sound Ninja and won easily.

Meiko and Hana hugged him tightly before they let him go. They listened as lord Hokage was speaking about how the final matches will be in a month, giving everyone plenty time to prepare themselves for their opponents.

Hana smiled some before heading out of the building, back to town. The first thing she wanted to to was visit Hinata. She grew more worried as she approached the hospital and asked for her room. A medical-nin escorted Hana to the room.

Slowly, Hana opened the door to see Hinata sitting up in the bed. A sigh escaped Hana's lips as she looked at her friend with a small smile.

"You did extremely well, Hinata. I'm proud of you." Hinata turned to look at Hana with a small smile.

"T-thank you, H-Hana.." she said quickly as Hana walked to her friend.

Hana spend a few hours with Hinata before it was time to leave. Hana softly hugged her and left the room, leaving the hospital. Making her way towards the Senjida household, she knocked on the door before opening it.

Meiko and Taro happily greeted her along with their parents. They all had a nice meal as Meiko congratulated her brother and friend on winning their matches as they all moved to Taro's room to relax.

Hana watched the twins fight some before she yawned and soon dozed off against Taro's bed. He looked toward her laugh laughed softly, caring her to the spare her that Hana claimed as her when she stayed at their house. The twins soon left her and moved to their rooms, settling down for the night.