Chapter Six

|Michael Kingston|

The next day at school, was -- of course -- the only day that I've ever actually seen November there.

And, of course, it was awkward as hell.

And it's all my fault for having that goddamned dream.

I ran a hand through my hair. It was the end of a long school day, which was full of boredom. Charlotte clung herself to me all day, not letting me breath I fresh air but, instead, her overly perfumed aroma.

Charlotte would be one you considered a 'whore'. She's not popular, but she's also not not popular...does that even make sense?

She's the girl that parents -- especially mine -- would not approve of.

So, I did what any sane guy wouldn't do:

I told her off.

Being the dumbass that I am, I ended up spilling the fact that I was getting married over the weekend.

Luckily, she just laughed and didn't believe me.

I also spent the entire day trying to befriend November, while at the same time, I was trying to get that crazy dream out of my head.

Every time I looked at her, I saw her in that bright red dress, hair curled, with black pumps and red lips.

You could say that I was a little turned on.

What was weird was that that dream felt so real. Almost as if it were going to happen.

-----

It was now an hour after school, and my mom was driving me to buy a tux.

------

|November Smith|

"So, do you have any ideas for your wedding colors?" Mom asked, licking Nutella off of her fingers.

I shrugged. "Green and white?"

She glared at me. "Do you really think that Johanna is going to go along with that?"

Good point, mom.

I thought about it for a few moments, before deciding. "Purple and yellow?"

She narrowed her eyes, as if she were killing me in her head.

"Navy blue and red?"

A smile formed on her lips as the words came out of my mouth. She gave me a pat on the head, skipping back to the kitchen counter. "Now we're talking." she chirped.

I rolled my eyes.

Oh, mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hi guyyyyyyys :)

bye guyyyyyyyyys ;)

~Emily💕