Chapter | 10 |

Youngjae's POV

Youngjae's POV

I can't even look at him. Every time I do, I start to remember what happened last night. From the kiss to the grinding to the cuddling, each memory bringing shivers down my spine.

I woke up in his arms to find that he was already awake, and looking at me with his loving eyes. It was too much. Before he even started to speak, I pushed him out of the bed and ran to the bathroom. I'm such an idiot. I always do this, I always run away.

And now, here I am, splashing water on my face like I do every time I get nervous. Mark woke up after he heard JB fall to the floor and he knocked on the bathroom door several times but I won't answer. Eventually he gave up and went downstairs, and there was silence. I was too scared to leave, afraid he might still be out there, waiting for me.

I push open the door slightly and find an empty room. I sigh and push it open all the way when I feel something grab me and lift me off the ground. I scream for my life and I hear JB laughing behind my ear. He puts me back on the ground and spins me around, the smirk still playing on his lips. "Good Morning beautiful."

I push him away and punch him in the stomach. "You dick! You scared me!" He groans in pain and I instantly regret the punishment. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He was crouched over but suddenly lifts his head, smiling as he tackles me onto the bed.

"That's ok. I forgive you." He parts the loose bangs across my forehead and starts to lean in for a kiss. My heart starts racing and I close my eyes, waiting for his lips. But it never happens.

"Guys?" I open my eyes to find Mark at the door, stifling a laugh. "Get off of my bed and find another room! This is my bed! YALL NEED JESUS." Jaebum gets off of me, coughing awkwardly while I laugh nervously.

"We weren't doing anything." I spit out, acting like Mark was my mom.

"We weren't?" JB asks, looking worried.

I look at Mark raise an eyebrow and tap his toe, waiting for an answer. "Of course not! I would never..." Immediately after those words left my mouth, I wanted to reverse time and say what I really wanted to say. That I really want to take things further with him. That I really do like him. That I think I've found my other half. But that's not what I said. That's not what he heard. Jaebum's hurt expression says it all and it breaks me, wanting so badly to make this better.

"I think I'm going to go home now." Jaebum looks down and grabs his stuff before leaving the room. Go after him. Go find him and tell him how you feel. My insides were screaming at me but my body stayed frozen, watching as he left the house quietly, never looking back. Mark just stands in the doorway awkwardly and coughs. But I really don't care. He can do whatever he wants. Go after him.

My legs finally obey my thoughts and I run after him. "Jaebum!" But even this futile attempt didn't help. I waited too long, I was too scared.

And he'll never know.

I'm only updating once today because I'm packing and stuff.

And Rae made me mad.