Chapter | 12 |

The two boys where sitting on the bench for a couple of hours before they decided that enough was enough. It was too fucking cold.

However, neither of them cared. They were elated at the fact that the other felt the same, too content for words. It took them another hour to walk back home because they found some snow on the ground and started to throw it at each other. It wasn't much, just half an inch layered all over the grass. Enough to roll up, crouch behind some cars and throw a couple.

Eventually they reached the house, covered in spots of snow where the other had hit, but they were happy.

In perfect bliss.

Jaebum's POV

"You need to just gather up the balls to tell him how you feel. He said that the other guy who he liked, didn't make a move so now's your chance to stop being so shy."

Jinyoung sighs and pushes his hand through his hair. "But what if he says no? What if he doesn't find me attractive, or maybe he's still hung up on the other guy-"

"Just stop. You're thinking too much. You are attractive and I'm sure he'll think so too. Plus, I told him that if his crush thing doesn't work out, I would show him you."

He pushes me in embarrassment. "How could you say that? Now he knows I like him before I even meet him! This sucks." He leans on his bedroom wall and slumps down to the floor.

"It's not going to be that bad. Let's all go out and you two can talk, get to know each other."

"Fine."

"Fine."

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

"I hate you."

"But I love you." I poke his cheek and he smiles, pushing away my finger.

"Shut up." He gets up from the floor and walks to the closet, picking out a few outfits. "Help me choose something nice. Gotta make myself look good."

"Ok but not that. That's ugly." I pointed at a shirt and our bickering started, lasting the rest of the night.

•ㅅ•

Youngjae's POV

"Maaarrkkk. I have a surprise for yooouuuuu." I land on his back, joining him on my bed.

He responds with an oof so I get off and roll to the side. "What is it?" He props himself up on his elbow and rubs his eyes.

"Do you remember how Jaebum said that he would set you up with his friend if Jinyoung didn't work out?" He nods. "Good because he's bringing over his friend now and were having a double date."

His eyes widen and he stands up. "What! Youngjae! I'm not wearing clothes for a date! I need to go home, and change and put on some hair products and-"

"Shut up. I have some clothes for you here. You'll be fine. Plus your hair looks good so don't change it." He whines but obliges. "So let's pick out your clothes!"

I open my closet and take out an assortment of clothes only to have him reject them all. This is going to be a long night.

Double update. 💕 And I still have to pack. Holy fuck.