Chapter | 9 |

Jaebum's POV

"Jaebum~" I feel someone shuffling underneath my arms. "Jaebum-ah~" I blink my eyes open to see it's still nighttime and Youngjae was fucking moaning my name in his sleep. Holy shit.

I start to shake him a little since this is quickly becoming torture. "Youngjae... Youngjae wake up." He moans again and flips around, his nose directly under my chin.

"JB~ Fuck." I bite my lip, trying to restrain myself. He scoots in closer and drapes a leg over mine. "Hyung just ah~"

Ok that's enough. I push him on his back and start sucking on his neck. He wakes up and moans. But as quick as he moans, he starts to push me away.

"W-what are you doing?" I smirk and attack his neck again, feeling his hands slip through my hair. "Mark's right there." He whispers.

"You started it." He pushes me off a little and looks at my eyes.

"No I didn't! You attacked me! I just woke up!" I laugh at his semi-silent screams and fall back down on his chest, our faces inches apart.

"You were having a naughty dream weren't you? About me?" Even though it was dark, I could see his blush in the moonlight. "Tsk tsk Youngjae... If you were that desperate, I could've helped you out." I start planting butterfly kisses along his jawline, down his neck and end at his collarbone. He sucks in sharply and his hands find their way to my hair again, massaging at a smooth, arousing pace.

"Mhmm JB." I stop and look at him again.

"Also, JB?"

"What? You don't like it?"

"No, I love it." I keep trailing my kisses all around his neck and press my hips closer to his, softly grinding.

"Ahh~" He let's out another moan that drives me slightly crazy. "W-wait." I tear away my lips from his neck to look at his eyes.

"What? What's wrong?"

"Mark." True, he was right next to us, snoring like nobody's business. We can wait, I don't mind. Lord knows I've waited forever.

"Ok. Let's stop." I plant another kiss on his cheek and pull him into our previous snuggling position, my chest to his back. I snuggle into the crook of his neck, quickly becoming my favorite place in the whole world. "Goodnight Youngjae-ah." My hands find their way to his and intertwine. I smile when I feel his thumbs rubbing over the back of my palms.

"Goodnight Jaebum."

I need to pack.