Chapter | 13 |

(A/N: That's not necessarily what he's wearing, but you get the idea.)

Youngjae's POV

"I look fine! Stop trying to make me look like a stripper!" He keeps fidgeting while I try to put on a choker.

"You do not! And you need to wear it cause it looks GOOD. Trust me!" He pushes me away and I try to chase him around the room. "Mark! Stop acting like a child!"

I tackle him down on the floor as the doorbell rang. "Fine! I'll wear your stupid choker." He grumbles while putting it on.

We head out of my bedroom, downstairs, Mark trailing behind me. "You'll thank me later.~" I say as I stop in front of the door. "Are you ready?" I give him a slight squeeze on his hand while he nods. He goes to the couch and tries to find a comfortable position that also looks sexy.

"Youngjae!" As soon as I open the door, Jaebum screams and rushes to hug me. I laugh and hug back, forgetting for a second that there were other people there.

"Hi Jaebum." I plant a kiss on his cheek, not wanting to make the guests feel awkward. He smiles and leans back in to kiss my lips, slowly, and I smile into it. Next thing I know, there's a pillow hitting both of our heads.

"Hey! Stop that!" Mark crosses his arms in front of his chest like a child, resorting back to his natural self while JB's guest walks through the door nervously.

I almost choked.

"H-hi everyone. My name is Jinyoung." He gives a bow and slightly waves his hand while looking around the house.

Mark's POV

I almost fainted when he walked through the door. He's here. He's actually here. What. The. Fuck.

"H-hi everyone. My name is Jinyoung." Of course I know what your fucking name is, I've been into you since the dawn of time. He looks around and our eyes meet. My breath catches in my throat when he gives me a slight smile before turning around and closing the front door behind him.

"Jinyoung?" Youngjae asks. "Your friend is Jinyoung?" He seems more surprised than me. Well, I'm actually extremely surprised but I can't seem to form words right now. Youngjae looks at me and gives me a sly smile. Don't you dare. I glare at him and he starts laughing while taking Jaebum to the kitchen, leaving "the two lovebirds alone" as he put it so delicately.

Jinyoung shifts around on his feet, not quite looking at me, making this awkward situation even more so. "Do you wanna sit down?" I ask, patting the spot next to mine.

"No thank-" he looks at where I'm patting as shakes his head. "Uh sure." There's that killer smile again. He walks around the living room table and sits on the couch, too close for comfort.

"Hi."

"Hey."

"So."

"...So."

This is getting excruciatingly painful. I need to get out of here. I shift my arms to the side and use them to lift my ass off the couch but am stopped midway.

"Wait." I fall back on the couch to see his hand on my wrist. "I'm sorry this is awkward... But I just..." He avoids my eyes and looks at our physical contact. "I don't know how to act around you." He glances back up to see my reaction and bites his lip.

"I don't know how to act either..." I turn away from him and slump into the couch. "The truth is... I've been trying to get you to notice me for the longest ti-" his thumb caresses the bottom of my chin and makes me face him. "W-what are you doing?"

He bites his lip again before answering. "I wanna try something." He switches his hand from my chin to my left cheek.

"W-wait." My heart starts racing because he's getting close. Too close. He doesn't stop leaning forward and places his other arm on my right cheek, pulling me in to his lips.

He kisses gently, not trying to rush. He's kissing me. Holy fuck. Of course I don't do anything to show him I feel the same. I'm still too stunned. I didn't even realize my eyes were closed when he pulls back. When I open them, he was still a couple of inches away. "Was that too forward?" His eyes start searching for something in my eyes while his thumb was still caressing my cheek.

"I-" I'm actually speechless. Why is he so worried? He's the one with the perfect looks, amazing personality and the best grades of our class. He's got everything and now he's worried because of a kiss? "I- don't know what to say..." I look away from him and scoot to a comfortable distance.

"Shit. I'm sorry. You don't-"

"No! It's not- I was just... Being stupid. I wasn't expecting... That."

He chuckles and scoots closer. "Was that enjoyable?"

My cheeks flush and I sit back even further. "I-I don't know." Looking behind me, I could tell I have no more room left to go back. I'm trapped. He bites his lip again, causing my heart to race again. Why does he keep doing that? My eyes shut when he leans forward again, his breath tickling my lips. But I don't feel his and I open them again to find that his lips were now at my ear.

"Should we try again?" He whispers, causing my heart to leap again.

I have some things to say:

1) I could not update because I was moving and I had no wifi. Apparently there was no line connecting the signal from our house to everyone else's so we had to get that fixed before getting our wifi. Sorry.

2) SOMEONE ACTUALLY HACKED YOUNGJAES ACCOUNT. IM SO MAD! He's a sweetheart and my absolute favorite person in the WHOLE WORLD AND SOMEONE DID HIM LIKE THAT. WTF

3) It was JUANCOCKS BDAY AND MARKS BDAY. I MISSED IT LIKE A CUNT. I hate myself now.

4) Anyways, I'll try to update regularly but since I have school now, it'll be hard to do. So bear with me. 💕💕💕