Chapter | 8 |

Jaebum's POV

The movie finished and Youngjae chose to sit on the opposite side of the bed the entire time. This kid. He went with Mark to the kitchen even when Mark said he wanted to be alone. Why does he keep avoiding me?

"Mark."

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to sleepover tonight. If that's fine with you?" He nods.

"Youngjae already asked his mom if he could stay so this will be fun!" I smirk. This will be fun.

•ㅅ•

Youngjae's POV

I come out of the living room and into the kitchen to find Jaebum sitting at the island, sipping some lemonade. "What are you doing here? I thought you left?"

He smiles and finishes the drink. "Yeah but I wanted to stay so I asked my mom if I could sleep over." Shit. "And think of it this way, that means I get to spend more time with you." He lightly pokes the tip of my nose as he says that and I scramble to push his arm away. He laughs and leaves the kitchen, joining Mark in the living room. Once I get what I came for, I join them, hoping to choose the movie before Mark. He always picks the scariest shit.

Unfortunately, he was already putting in another movie. "Mark! Let me pick!"

He chuckles and jumps on the couch, hitting play. "Nope! But I promise you'll enjoy this!" He snuggles further into his blanket and Jaebum sits down next to him. The only seat left was next to Jaebum so I reluctantly sat down.

The beginning wasn't too bad but then again, it never is. When the girl turned off the light for the first time and the silhouette showed, I screamed.

I grip Jaebum's arm for dear life and I can tell he's biting back a laugh. "Shut up." I whisper.

"What? I didn't say anything." He snuggles in closer to my hold and I let him. My heart beat rises and I start to suspect it's not because of the movie. Every time she flicks off the light, my heart leaps and I snuggle deeper into his body. It comes to the point where I'm mostly behind Jaebum instead of next to him.

The movie finishes with the girls face and I scream right in his ear. "Shit shit shit." Jaebum shifts next to me and I realize he's been enduring my screams the whole time. "I'm sorry." I whisper, still scared after the movie.

"It's ok. Youngjae-ah." He smiles down at me and I blush. "I should get used to it anyways." Mark, being the ass that he is, starts flickering the lights. "Stop being an ass Mark."

Jaebum holds my hand and takes me upstairs to Mark's bedroom where we're going to sleep and I lie down while he pulls the covers over me. He then decides to jump in next to me and snake his arm around my waist. "What are you doing?" He freezes and starts to pull his arm back.

"S-sorry. I thought that since you were scared, you might want some comfort-"

"It's fine." A voice in my head decides against so much physical contact but my body yearns for his warmth. Fuck this turmoil. He hesitantly puts his arm back on my waist and I snuggle in to his embrace, my back against his chest.

I hope he doesn't hear my heartbeat. And to be honest, I felt his going as fast as mine. But maybe I chose to ignore that part. Maybe I didn't believe it to be true. Or maybe I didn't want to. And maybe it was the self sabotaging part of me that kept doubting that this was real, that this was happening. So of course I messed it up. I always do.

"Wait-"

"Aww you guys look so cute." Mark comes in the room with a glass of water and a blanket from the living room. "Move over though. This is my bed." He pushes me aside so I'm now in the middle and I have no where to go. So much for self sabotaging. "And no fucking while I'm gone. This is a sleepover for gods sake."

I push Mark and he laughs while Jaebum says nothing and holds onto me tighter. Since I'm on my side, he now has both of his arms wrapped around my waist and his nose is snuggled into the crook of my neck. What. The. Fuck. Do. I. Do.

This is official. I'm going to die tonight.

I started watching VLIVE

I started watching VLIVE. I'm sorry.