D-Day

Ricky's POV

As the rest of the week float by, Ricky grew more and more nervous. Not only was it going to be his first time alone with L.Joe - but he was actually going on his first date! What were they going to talk about? What were they going to do? What would Ricky wear?! 

He looked at the text in his cellphone and felt his cheeks burn. 'After class, go to the train station. I don't like waiting, so hurry up! /L.Joe'.

Ricky sighed as Mr. Park was teaching things about math. He couldn't believe that the week had gone by so fast. First, he had met with L.Joe and then, all of the sudden, it was the day when he were going out with him! He hadn't told anybody what he had planned. It wasn't because he was going out with L.Joe, nor that he was ashamed - because he wasn't. He wasn't one to judge other people and didn't care if others judged him either. 

"Ricky-yah. Are you free this Saturday?" Eunhee asked him from where she sat on his right, and gently poked his side to get some attention.

Ricky froze and he chuckled nervously. "S-sorry, I already have plans". He left out the part with L.Joe, because she would have asked further questions about it. "Oh... jinja? I have tickets to SM Town's concert..." Eunhee mumbled disappointingly, and looked up under her bangs to see if Ricky had changed his mind.

He hadn't. Instead he shook his shoulders in an apologetic way. Even though he was a huge fan of the groups in SM, he couldn't bail on L.Joe. Beside, he was sure that he would have a lot more fun with the blonde than Eunhee. She had lately been a little too... much. She had done everything to recieve a little of Ricky's attention, and Ricky had gotten a little annoyed with her. 

When the class ended, Ricky was the first one out. He had already asked for Baekhyun to take his things to the dorm. He chuckled goofily where he walked down the hallway and out of the school. 'Anything for L.Joe' he thought and felt his cheeks once again heat up. It always did those things when he thought like a dork. But he didn't care, because it was true. He would do anything for L.Joe. Or, maybe not Anything, but a lot.

He put his hands inside his pockets, and quickened his pace. When there wasn't much walk left, he took out his cellphone and called L.Joe.

"Mm, Ricky" L.Joe answered with a tired voice, after quite some time actually.

"I'm outside. I'll be there in no time" Ricky replied with an exaggerated happy voice. "I'm so excited!".

"You should be. You're going with me, aren't you?" L.Joe grinned on the other line, making Ricky purse his lips into a small pout.

"Yeah, yeah whatever... I'll-".

Before Ricky could finish his sentance, a tall man bumped into him, making him fall to the ground and land on his bum. The man chuckled and went down on his knees, revealing his face. Ricky inhaled and stared frightening into the dark eyes.

"Annyeong Ricky" The man said and pulled Ricky up by grabbing his collar. "Long time no see, eh? You healed up quite quickly, didn't you?".

"P-please le-let me g-go" Ricky stuttered and looked with tearful eyes at the man, who just grinned amusingly.

"You wish, huh?" The man snickered and then turned serious.