Exam

Ricky stood leaned against the wall, beside Joon and chatted happily with him and Kevin and their new roommate Jaehwan. He was a rather handsome guy, as well. His personality matched with Joon's, though he joked about everything and had a loud and almost annoyingly high-pitched voice. Joon's voice were a little more subtle and soft, though it was loud.

Ricky chuckled at something Joon had said and looked over the crowd of nervous students' and found his boyfriend with his two mates, Chansung and Jonghyun. Jia and Nicole was also there, and the two of them looked... decent. Nicole hadn't unbottened her shirt, nor tied the end of the shirt up so her sleek stomach was visible. And Jia had pulled her dirty blonde hair into a pony tail.
A new boy was there also, smiling cutely at whatever each of them said.

“So, Ricky”, Ken said suddenly and laid an arm around his shoulders. The huge difference on length brought a blush on Ricky's cheeks, because he was sure he looked like a midget even more than he usually did. “How come you're staring at the popular kids' way?”.
Kevin rolled his eyes and pushed him away. “His boyfriend's over there, why wouldn't he look? - Why don't you go over there and say hi before the exam?”.

Ricky smiled at Kevin and nodded. He could use some new energy before the test. And he was sincerely curious about the new kid, that somehow made L.Joe smile.

“Ricky!”, Chansung and Jia cheered and welcomed him to the group. It was a little awkward being greeted like that, but Ricky liked it. Jia was always kind to him whenever they met, even when she was with Hyuna and Nicole.
Jonghyun nodded and Nicole wasn't paying attention. “Hey”.
L.Joe gave him one of his signature smiles and Ricky could've sworn his heart melted. “My princess”, he said and held his hands. “I was wondering when you'd come see me”.
Ricky chuckled and shrugged. “I was kind of waiting for you too”.
“Aw, really?”, L.Joe grinned and pulled him close for a quick peck on the lips. “This is Kim Taehyung, by the way”.
“Annyeonghaseyo”, the dark-blonde said politely and even bowed. “Kim Taehyung imnida, but you can call me V”.
“Nice to meet you, V-ssi. Ricky imnida”, Ricky replied, as friendly as he possibly could. “Are you new here? I haven't seen you around before..”.
“Ah, neh”, the boy said with a chuckle and scratched the back of his head, awkwardly. “With L.Joe's help, I finally did”.

Ricky glanced at his blonde boyfriend and wondered why suddenly he wanted to help someone out. L.Joe just laughed and said that he hadn't done anything.

“His dad helped mine with the hospital. They're pretty close”, L.Joe explained and laid an around the boy's shoulders. “And we were kind of forced to be friends”.
“Oh”, Ricky said, feeling slightly jealous that his boyfriend was so friendly with the new guy.
“I wouldn't say nothing, you even shared your room with me”, V chuckled. “My boyfriend's going to scold me so hard for sharing it with you”.

Relief filled Ricky and his smile widened. L.Joe just chuckled and muttered something that “Yoongi don't have anything to fear” or something.

Teachers that would take care of the examination walked down the corridor. There were some of Ricky's favorite teachers, Mr. Jung and Mr. Park. He hoped that he'd take the exam with any of them.

“Okay, we're going to divide all of you into 5”, Mr. Jung said with that pretty smile of his. “I'm going to take the ones with the highest grades”.

Everyone shut up and stared bewildered at the smiling teacher, that later on cracked up in laughter together with Mr. Park.

“Just kidding”, he laughed and patted Mr. Park on the back. “I'm going to name the one's that will be taking the test with me”.
He called out names on a piece of paper, maybe thirty students' were called out, and amongst them were Ken, Chansung and Jia.

“That went well”, Mr. Park chuckled and called out the other thirty students' to his classroom.
Nicole, Joon (that seemed very happy to be in the same classroom as Nicole and even smiled and talked to her) Hyuna and Jonghyun.

L.Joe squeezed Ricky's hand and gave him a forced smile. He was nervous, Ricky thought and smiled. He leaned his head against L.Joe's shoulder and waited for his name to be called out.
He got called up together with V and Kevin. He was happy to be in a group with Kevin, but felt sad that he wouldn't be with L.Joe.

“Let's wait for each other once this is done”, Ricky said saw the blonde gulp and then nod. “Don't be nervous, you're going to do great”.
“I hope so”, L.Joe muttered and smiled sweetly. “Good luck”.
“You too”.