It's over

The next morning was a busy one. The four out of five boys in the big dorm were up, getting their hair fixed in the tiny bathroom. The grunted at each other and glared murderously at each other, accusing each other for pushing and ruining their hair.
The fifth boy, Ricky, was still sleeping and had his blanket tightly wrapped around his body. He had woken up an hour earlier and got his clothes ready for the big day. He had made sure to iron his school uniform perfectly and put facial creams and hair gel on a table so all he needed to do was to get dressed and ready when all of the other had finished.

“Hey, someone need to wake Ricky up”, a voice from outside said, concerned.
“Oh right... I'll do it”, a subtle, and friendly voice replied and opened the door.

Joon went down on his knees and gently shook the sleeping boy, who grunted and reluctantly turned around and blinked at Joon. He was surprised to see Joon look all... fixed. With even a thin row of eyeliner perfectly drawn on both of his eyelids.

“You put on eyeliner”, Ricky commented with a husky, morning voice.
Joon gave Ricky a toothy smile and nodded happily. “Mm. I look handsome, don't I?”.

Ricky chuckled over the boy's confidence and muttered that yes, Lee Joon looked extremely handsome and everyone would fall at the mere sight of him. He widened his eyes when the boy agreed that everyone would do that, since Kevin had already been proof of that.

“Mwo?”, Ricky croaked and raised an eyebrow. “Aish, you should really leave Kevin alone. He's not into guys at all”.
Joon just snickered and shrugged. “I'll make him. Soon, he'll be all mine. Muahaha!”.

Ricky blinked and sighed before he got up from the bed. He felt bad for Kevin who had been targeted as Joon's... experiment. If it wasn't because he knew Kevin for that long, he would've found it fun of Joon to try, but he didn't.

He removed his pink dotted pajama shirt and walked out to the bathroom that was indeed empty. Ricky turned the water on and splashed a handful on his face. He made sure to really get the oiliness away before he grabbed a white towel and wiped his face. He went back to his room, in complete peace and calmness. I should do this more often, he thought with a smile and squeezed out some cream to apply it on his face. Then he stripped and carefully pulled the pants over his legs. He tried his very best not to wrinkle them, and that sure was one hard job to do, but he managed somewhat.
When aiming for the white shirt, he felt some light touches on his back. It immediately sent a chill up his spine and he turned around.

Looking into his eyes with warmth and love, was L.Joe. He gently turned Ricky around and slowly ran his nose along his shoulder blade, making Ricky shiver at the mere touch. He sincerely wondered what his love did and glanced over his shoulder only to find a smirking blonde.

“How come you're so yummy today?”, L.Joe whispered almost seductively before planting a soft kiss on Ricky's neck. “I could just eat you up”.
“H-hyung”, Ricky stuttered, suddenly feeling nervous. “W-we'll b-be la-late”.
L.Joe sighed and gently wrapped his fully clothed arms around Ricky's waist and trailed butterfly kisses from Ricky's neck and up to his collarbone. “It's not going to be anything special, you know... the principal talks, hands out scholarships to the best students... and then some will perform. Nothing special, at all... why don't we... get out of here and get right onto the special date I promised you?”.
L.Joe had whispered the words when his lips were on Ricky's skin, sending pleasant vibrations that made him gasp in surprise. He closed his eyes and allowed his boyfriend to do whatever he wanted for a minute or two. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't liking it, because he did.

“L. Joe-yah”, he whispered and swallowed. “I have to get dressed. I... don't want to miss last day of school”.
L.Joe pouted and tightened his grip around Ricky. “What if I don't want to let you go, hm?”.
He teasingly drew circles on Ricky's tummy before obediently letting go. Ricky turned around and gave him a sweet smile.
“I have such a good boyfriend”, he chuckled and stretched out his hand to pat L.Joe's hair, but the boy dodged just before he could even touch the smooth, ironed hair.
“No touchy the hair. It took me one hour to get it perfect”, L.Joe laughed and grabbed Ricky's shirt and put it on for him. “You know... it's really weird for me to put clothes on you... it's usually me putting them off of you”.
Ricky blushed and smacked the boy's hand. “Y-yah...”.
“Wae? It's true though...”, L.Joe laughed lowly and buttoned the shirt up. “There. Now, fix your hair. I'll be waiting”.