Under the mistletoe [2/3]

L.Joe stared at his reflection in the mirror with a blank expression plastered over his face. There was something in the mirror that brought an odd feeling inside of him that he disliked in a very high level – dissatisfaction. And why would L.Joe, the hottest kingka in Korea be dissatisfied with his flawless looks? His skin was white and fair, his features were unique and something close to perfection. It then hit him like a lightening strike and he widened his eyes in the mirror. Ofcourse! It was so obvious! How couldn't he have thought about that, he wondered and mentally hit him on the head. Or more honestly, imagined his Ricky to hit him.

He reached for the small box of hair gel and whirled the lid off. His eyes met with the mirror again and he turned his head to the left and then to the right as he tried to decide how he should style his hair. He wanted to look good – not that he needed a cool hairstyle for that matter, but he knew that Ricky would look perfect so he wanted to put in a little effort on looking extra good for his boyfriend.
L.Joe touched with the tips of his fingers inside the jar and ran them down his hair, ruffled it up so that it looked messy, but in a fashionable way. After adding a little more hair gel, he washed his hands and slid the lid back on the jar and put it down on the sink. With a smirk, he winked in the mirror and left the bathroom.

Ricky pouted as he gently brushed his fingers on the back of his turquoise covered phone.

He was waiting for his roommates so that they could go to the party together, but they sure took a lot of time to get dressed and fixed up. Then again, he lived with Baekhyun, Chansung and Kai. He heard swear words echo from their rooms and he chuckled. Kevin had already left to go with Suzy to celebrate Christmas with her parents and relatives, and from what Ricky had heard, the two would later on go to Kevin's family and have dinner with them.

Suddenly, his phone vibrated violently and the deep and husky voice of T.O.P came from it, signaling that someone called him. Ricky widened his eyes as realization hit him and he caught the phone and answered with a cutesy “Yoboseyo”.
There was a short moment of silence before someone shouted loudly on the other line: “YAH! YOO CHANGHYUN! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE SPENDING CHRISTMAS, EH?! IN THAT SCHOOL?! YOU RASCAL! HAVE YOU FORGOT ABOUT YOUR HALMEONI?! EH?!”.
Startled, Ricky jumped up high on sofa, the phone slipping out of his hand. He reached for the phone and tried to catch it, but it only slipped every time, like a wet fish.
“A-a-ani-yo, halmeoni! Ofcourse I haven't forgot about you! H-how could anyone forget-”, before Ricky could finish his sentence, was he interrupted by his furious grandmother who shouted and scolded him like there was no tomorrow.
At the most intense moment of the scolding, Kai and Baekhyun came out of the room, looking good and ready to party. They grinned at Ricky, who sat uncomfortably on the couch, muttering a “yes” every now and then, whenever he got a chance to speak.

“Halmeoni, you have to breathe, otherwise you'll get a heart attack”, Ricky said in an attempt to sound calm and friendly, but that only made it worse as the woman screamed in frustration, letting him know that she was a strong lady that wouldn't get a heart attack from her grandson.
“We should totally film this moment”, Kai chuckled and saw how Baekhyun slid down on the couch beside Ricky, giving him a smile before taking the phone.
“Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Byun Baekhyun and I'm a friend of Ricky's. Yes, he just told me that he was thinking of going home to you for the holiday. You have absolutely nothing to worry about, ahjumma”.
The woman let out an “aah, is that so?” with a sweet voice. “Ne. We tried to convince him to stay here, but he really wanted to visit his grandmother, so there was nothing we could do”.
“Aren't you the sweetest?!”, the woman exclaimed. “You can go together with Ricky. Tell him to bring all of his friends”.
Baekhyun's eyes shone brightly and he nodded. “Ne, halmeoni! I will tell him that. I'll see you soon”.
Ricky raised an eyebrow at his aegyo filled friend who jumped happily on the couch and grabbed his hands.
“You have the sweetest grandmother ever! I can't wait to meet her!”, he exclaimed and looked back at Kai. “We're all invited to Ricky's grandma!”.
Ricky's mouth fell open as he stared at Baekhyun who laughed happily white putting on his shoes. Kai scratched the back of his neck, making it obvious that he didn't like that idea. He wanted to party, not having dinner with an old lady.
“I'm texting Eunhee and L.Joe so that they know about the changed plans. - Come on, hurry up!”.

By the gates, stood L.Joe with Eunhee – and Chunji, talking randomly about something that Ricky couldn't quite figure out. By his side, was Baekhyun and Kai. Even though Kai had told them that he would just walk them out, Ricky got the feeling that maybe that thought of his changed as his eyes caught the figure of someone flirting with his “best friend”. That, he could tell by the sudden change of his otherwise happy expression. Kai gritted his teeth together and Baekhyun chuckled inaudible and leaned in to whisper something in Ricky's ear.

“I think Kai's coming with us anyway”. Ricky chuckled and nodded. Even though the boy's motive wasn't to hang out with his friends.
“Yah, who does that short brunette-blondie think he is?”, Kai snarled suddenly making not only Ricky, but Baekhyun to wide their eyes in surprise, and in Ricky's case, a little shock. Since when did that kid ever sound so... cold?
“That's... a friend of L.Joe's”, Ricky explained only to receive a scoff.
“Figures...”.

L.Joe spotted the three boys standing outside the boys' dorms and smiled widely and waved his hand at them. Ricky returned the smile and hurried down to his boyfriend. He threw his arms around the boy's neck and hugged him tightly. Even though it had only been an hour since the two saw each other, being apart from L.Joe had that effect on him. Whenever they reunited, a thunderbolt would hit Ricky and leave him with a rush of happiness and love that he just had to release in order for him not to explode. Or at least, that's what he felt.
Baekhyun and Kai joined them, the latter with the same expression. Chunji shone up like a sun and bowed politely at the two new faces.

“Annyeong!”, Chunji said with a happy voice and instantly received Baekhyun's full attention and smile. “My name is Chunji and I'm Eunhee's boyfriend!”.
The group of people stared at Chunji who smiled brightly and hooked arms with Eunhee, who just shook her head and shouted that they were absolutely not a couple. Kai tilted his head to the side, his eyes pinched black and filled with anger.
“Well, soon to be boyfriend then”, Chunji snickered and smiled bright.
“Ah... ne”, Baekhyun muttered and nudged Kai on his side. “I'm Baekhyun and this is Kai”.
“Eunhee's best friend. So you better get your hands far away from her before I chop them off”, Kai sneered under his breath, earning a slap on his arm from L.Joe.
Chunji held out two hands in defense, but smirked deviously. “We'll see about that”.

Ricky let out a nervous chuckle, but it was Baekhyun that reacted so that the two boys backed away from each other and really took in what the boy was talk- no, screaming about.

“YAH! If you guys are going to behave like that, then go somewhere else. We're going to Ricky's grandmother, and you're going to break that lady's heart! And I swear to god, if you hurt Ricky's grandmother, then I will personally tear your dicks off! Do you understand?!”
L.Joe snickered and laid an arm around Ricky's shoulders. The other one, did he hook together with Chunji.
“Gaja!”.